The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n-a 94 vs twin turbo auto 91

wilkorangerover

Are you on frikking crack too? Are you one of those people that keep talking and talking and in the end you end up smacking them one?

I've lost my dog, has anyone seen him? He's somewhere between Bristol and North Yorkshire.

And where did I leave my car keys?

He didn't come up the M5, else an Irishman would have eaten him around Cheltenham, the kebab shops are rammed, and they're resorting to unnatural tendencies...

Your keys are in the microwave, turn it on for 30 minutes to get them out...

Who's Adam? This dude?...

Looking at the MkIII on Wiki (Yes, I know it's not the most down to earth accurate source of bollocks in the world), they say this...

The A70 Supra was also available in two non-export models in Japan, the JZA70 with a 2.5 L 280 hp (209 kW) twin-turbo 1JZ-GTE, known as 2.5GT Twin Turbo (JZA70), and with a 2.0 L 210 hp (157 kW) twin-turbo 1G-GTE. A special version of the 1JZ-GTE equipped JZA70, the 2.5 Twin Turbo R, had black/grey Recaro seats.

Initial thoughs go 'wow' 2.0i TT 210bhp

He's got one of these?... Or has he gone on Wiki like me and found it?... Sorry for not believeing, I'm a bad man, but as I found it in 10 seconds on Wiki, he may have too... How about a shot of the engine with an 'I love you Pot' on a bit of paper?...

LOL the guy really does have a gen question and you lot rip him to bits LMFAO how much of tit do u lot feel now LOL:):)

Yeah, I'm sure we all feel terrible. He asked which of HIS cars were faster... how the fuck would we know, they're HIS cars. Moron.

Guest Geneb
Yeah, I'm sure we all feel terrible. He asked which of HIS cars were faster... how the fuck would we know, they're HIS cars. Moron.

Moron? Ah your just a grumpy Cnut;)

Moron? Ah your just a grumpy Cnut;)

You have a point ;)

I apologise, you're not a moron. I had a tough week and ended up spending 5 hours on a Friday night doing club admin stuff. Think what little patience I had left had ran out by 1.00am...