The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2004 Pictures thread

michael

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Big Dave

Im just looking for opinions of what people think about my smooth Supra. I have had it looking like this for 3 weeks now and am all ears for what people are thinking.

i think it looked bloody luvely mate. it really stood out from the rest

Im just looking for opinions of what people think about my smooth Supra. I have had it looking like this for 3 weeks now and am all ears for what people are thinking.

yep, really nice car. I was heading over to the food vans (what a surprise) and noticed it next to the blue one. I love yellow Supras with black wheels so it caught my eye. Seeing the pictures with it fully smoothed off really does make it look good.

Shame you didnt join us on our stand, we needed more yellow cars to brighten things up :)

JB

Absolutely cracking car - you've done well :thumbs:

Originally posted by Steve M

thanks china!it does look good too and on its first outing as a veilside.:cool:

i wondered whos car that was. im not usually a fan of red cars but the veilside kit really looked stunning:thumbs:

Originally posted by Steve M

plumbing and heating:innocent:

Thats 5 mins to answer the question +++ call out so you owe steve about £350 at the moment Ash would you like to pay by cash or cheque ????

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

Thats 5 mins to answer the question +++ call out so you owe steve about £350 at the moment Ash would you like to pay by cash or cheque ????

Dude:flame Dev

LOL @ dude, Priceless.......................... :innocent: :D

Edited to say, no cheques.:p

When I was getting my car done I was hearing so many mixed thoughts on my car I really was starting to have second thoughts but anyway I saw it through and I am so pleased with the responce I have had this weekend and also from the forum. I should of been over with you lot in the show but I didnt get organised in time so I went with GT-Culture who I bought the car from who I think had a belting turn out with 3 R34 GTRs and 3 Supras, ( Small but effective )

Cheers for the good response everyone. Now I know how this forum works Il use it more offten

imag0047.jpg

It'll look great when it's finished Dave!

:tongue:

Originally posted by leett

i wondered whos car that was. im not usually a fan of red cars but the veilside kit really looked stunning:thumbs:

Oi reds the only colour to be seen in:D So far as I was on a trade stand I have only seen one photo of mine:( Like a dumabass I was waitin for the sunday to take photo's an as it rained (and I had a ickle hangy over for some reason) I didnt get any with me own camera.

i nnearly snuck a card under your wipers but there were loads of people around it and I was scared.... so I put one on the blue one instead :D