S.E.M - Tues 3rd Aug 7:30pm - Fairmile, Cobham

SkyJawa

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Nice to see everyone again and a fair few new faces too :D

A very sedate convoy this time - no blue lights or anything :innocent: Room reserved for us again which was cool :)

Guess I'll see ya'll at the BBQ, should be a good day that, seems like loads of cars going - reckon we'll need to get there early to get a good place :D Trev - do you know how they are gonna organise it?

Righty-o, signing off :p

oh and re the comments:

[bo selector mel b]

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-32129.png

[/bo selector mel b]

:p ;) :D

Good to see all the regular faces, and some new ones :)

Bigup Oxy for the loan of an amp to power my subs, And nice to meet your other half.

Ashley Willis, Clair and Slo Dog, Quality install - keep me posted on developments :thumbs:

Lookin forward to the bbq in a few weeks :cool:

Yep ... was good to see everyone again last night. Weather sucked on the way down, but it was okay going home!

Cheers for the stickers and cards SG, and good to see that you have finally got your supe Richard :p :p

Check me out though! I took a wrong turning going home, ended up heading into Kingston somehow :conf:. I then just followed signs for the M25 and ended up getting back on at Junction 8!!!!! The pub was right next to Junction 10 - How the HELL did I manage to get to J8 :eek: :eek:

:stupid:

J

hahaha, well done j

seems like you survived thee wrath of your other half :devil:

nice to meet everyone again. AG (i will take you up on the offer of my leaving cake, lesss the "special" ingredients), Oxyqueen, SG, SB (Cheers for picking me up), Millsy (cheers for the lift bud), Ash Willis, Slo Dog (aka Mullered Monkey), James A and the rest of you :D

was a good meet, didnt get back to basingstoke til 1am.... had a bit of lie in this morning and blamed the traffic :devil:

hopefully will catch you guys again before i head off up north :D

Hi to everyone,

was a good turnout on tuesday at a nice location with great food. Thanks to Slo Dog for his informative chat & viewing of the Nos installation.Great job!(Has 'one' thinking now!). Congratulations to Faye & Keith, (viva las vegas). Some cool blue lights on show from Amazing Grace & Millhouse(neat toyota neon) Good to chat to you Neo and still plan to meet up at fleet services on the way to Gunball on the 14th, will speak nearer the time to arrange E T A . Hope to see people again at the Barbie!

Lovely meet,good to see everryone. Looking forward to the BBQ aand the Gumball. a big sorry to Ashley oppppps!!!! Clare keep us posted on whats happening about the premises. Shaf when is it ur off up north, I will of course make u a cake if u like but how to get it to u?(whot flavouur?) Rosie and Stox,Faye and Keith, Oxy and Martin lovely to see u all again. Andy glad u liked the lights and please buy poor Sue a CD player!!!!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!

Richard good to meet you, also good to see James and Mr angry,Squirel and Neo and to anyone else I have not mentioned.

Sheena:)

hi AG, my last day is either the 4th or 11th of sept.... my manager cant make up his mind :mad:

i will be inviting all of you out for drinks etc. if you can make it.... if not, then you can post the cake out to me. strawberry please :devil:

ps if you need anymnore training tips, drop me a pm, glad to help :D