• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Trig

Cool by me :thumbs:

Is Keith joining us Faye?

erm, no idea actually!!! note to self, must remember to talk to other half

Trig, your car going to be okay or you still want a lift?

JamesA - you coming? I could meet you in Windlesham... [/b]
Sorry .... Just clocked this one!!!! Yeah ... I reckon I can do this one! I work 30 secs from J11 of the M25, and Cobham is J10 (It is still in Cobham, right????). Nick .... I can pop back to Windlesham from work though if you want, and we can 'convoy' up from there?? Either that, or I can meet you just by M25 J11 (there is a layby on the dual carriageway heading to the J11 roundabout?) ... Whatever is easiest for you? OR .... we go from Windlesham to Guildford Halfords and take it from there??

1. Skyjawa

2. T Bourner

3. Faye

4. Trig

5. MrAngry

6. Supragal

7. STOX

8. millhouse

9. NEO

10. Ashley Willis

11. Nick

12. JamesArup

Cheers, James :cool:

Originally posted by Nick

James - Looking at the map we may as well go straight to Cobham, Guildford is a bit of a detour... Do you know the pub? I can meet you by Jct 11 no problem, what time?

Nick, you going to be coming from the Dartford area? If you're interested we're convoying from Clacket Lane at 7.30.

Originally posted by SkyJawa

Who's meeting at Halford's in G'ford then?

Other than Neo.......

Are you still planning on meeting up at Halfords then SkyJawa as Squirrel will also be coming along with us or do you prefer to just all meet up at the pub?

James - Looking at the map we may as well go straight to Cobham, Guildford is a bit of a detour... Do you know the pub? I can meet you by Jct 11 no problem, what time?

I haven't got the slightest clue where the pub is ... LOL .... I don't even know what it's called. I don't think I've ever been to Cobham, but it can't be that hard??

J11 would be cool - How does 7pm sound? There is a layby at the side of the short stretch of dual carriageway heading up to the J11 roundabout (if you are coming from the St. Peters Hospital direction). That's a good place to meet?

Cheers, J :cool:

Guys, FYI when you get into the village of cobham there is a small roundabout, take a left and follow the road for a little while and the "Fairmile" pub will be on your left hand side. You cant miss it. There is a big open green bit of land infront of the pub where all the club cars for the up and coming BBQ will be put as well as the normal car park. Hope this is helpful and see you there.

I'll still go to Halfords mate, we'll leave there about 7:30, so meet around 7:15 ish.....

Those dir's aren't bad, but theres a new roundy!

Come of the A3, first junc north of m25. Go left, over first roundy, and its left at the next, just follow that road and its set back as mentioned with the grass. Here ya go:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=511510&y=161454&z=3&sv=511510,161454&st=4&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=511510&y=161454&z=0&sv=KT11+1BW&st=2&pc=KT11+1BW&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Yep, I know the layby. 7pm's fine, might be a bit late if the traffic is bad. I've got your number so I'll give you a shout if I'm going to be late.

Cool ... Well I actually finish at 6pm, so I can do anytime from then onwards really??