The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someone knows anything about this one?

Guest TP_

Before i got into business with my dealer i read alot about them on swedish forums and it all says that they are really good dealing with. But hamza should consider himself lucky, cause he might have made the best deal in his whole life. The dealer said that they´ll just have to repair the car.. Do a new paintjob on it, fix interior details and a lot more (like the gearbox) he actually said that it will cost them nearly the half of what they bought the car of.

Now its only 2.5 hours left of work today, as i said earlier i´ll post pics on the other Supra, and of course i´m thankfull of your help and interest on this whole thing :) ;)

Good evening//Mattias

Hello, so now im home.

Heres 5 pics of the car, i have 3 more but they show nearby the same things..

What maker is it on that thing behind the steering wheel? And whats it called in english? Boost controller? Turbo timer?

//Mattias

ZZP479-2041.jpg

ZZP479-2021.jpg

ZZP479-2061.jpg

ZZP479-2141.jpg

ZZP479-2161.jpg

If that's the car I am thinking of...Paul is willing to fit a standard spoiler to replace that *cough* other spoiler with, at no extra charge :)

Ill call my dealer tomorrow if they could call him and se if he could pick of that... thing and put there one of those originals.

So he said that theywill fix another Supra to me, and that other one has only 55 000miles, its a UK spec, full BPU, bodykit, Volk 18" rims

Heres 5 pics of the car, i have 3 more but they show nearby the same things..

That looks a lot better. Paul Whiffin gets some really nice manual Supras.

You realize it's not a UK spec, right? Not that there's anything wrong with that but you said it was and it's not.

That looks a lot better. Paul Whiffin gets some really nice manual Supras.

You realize it's not a UK spec, right? Not that there's anything wrong with that but you said it was and it's not.

:yeahthat:

:oops: should really read all the posts first :)

• 1 month later...

I need to find some TRD/Whifbitz rearspats, but i cannot find them on any Swedish site. Is there any good english site from where you can order these stuf?

What a fantastic response from Nic Mattias - just what he said.

Sorry stiffler, Nic FORGOT to mention how dodgy those guys look in the pic :D

Just read the entire thread - WOW, I am amazed that your dealer offered your money back and even more surprised that they didnt do the checks before handing that wanker the dosh and importing the car.

In any case - great that it all ended well, Paul Whiffin does sell some very nice cars...