The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keith C Stepping Down

mawby

After many years of being a super moderator, Keith has decided it is time for him to step down due to other commitments keeping him away from the forum. :(

The club would like to thank Keith for all his hard work in helping to make the club what it is today. :thumbs:

We are not currently looking for a replacement for Keith as we're not sure the role of the phantom moderator is needed anymore! :haha:

Thanks again Keith, and hopefully we'll still see you at some of the events this year. :friday:

Thanks to all the Mods.. (creep-creep) :)

OK Mawby:

It's spring time - you must be settled into your new home by now -no excuses - it's time for you to go out and buy another Supra.. :D

Remember, you're not a teenager anymore, if you don't get one soon then you will be thinking that they are far to fast and noisy and expensive and be lusting after a Volvo or a Rover instead :(

Besides, if you leave it much longer, you may be having little "tiggers" jumping all around the place :Pling: :Pling: :Pling:

Seriously... would be great to see you two out on the runs again.

Hope you're both well.

Cheers

G&S

OK Mawby:

It's spring time - you must be settled into your new home by now -no excuses - it's time for you to go out and buy another Supra.. :D

Remember, you're not a teenager anymore, if you don't get one soon then you will be thinking that they are far to fast and noisy and expensive and be lusting after a Volvo or a Rover instead :(

Besides, if you leave it much longer, you may be having little "tiggers" jumping all around the place :Pling: :Pling: :Pling:

Seriously... would be great to see you two out on the runs again.

We are settled in yes, but the settling in has gobbled up any spare cash intended for the replacement Supras.

And there's nothing wrong with a Rover, I did have one remember. :p Then I sold it for a Legacy with a BHG (obviously not intentionally) so then I had to buy another car - which has put the Supra purchase back even further. :(

As for little tiggers.... they're banned from my house! Cost far too much and the real tigger is enough to cope with. :)