The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A very proud owner!

Guest SUPRA-TURBO

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask any one of us if we care ;)

The farmers must be muck spreading again.

I can smell manure.

Says a lot about your mates then! Or does it say a lot about you Ed.:p

H.

btw: who was it that cried wolf with the car hijack thread ;)

Martin Bullsh*tter McLiar. :)

You associate with....that!? :tongue:

Christ! What a cynical bunch you are. I had hoped to have fooled at least some of you.

FWIW, bloke sounds like a right knobber.

All right then apexi seals, stage 4 turbo custom made intercooler, blitz dump valve, forged pistons, ecu chip, light weight works wheels, blitz exhaust, lsd box, fully custom made extra gear, racing fly wheel, 150 shots of noz, toyo tyres, after market manifold came with the car, engine balancing, port polish.

thats a shit list considering hes had the project for years and its 650bhp thought he would have put more effort into writting the list :rolleyes:

what a fool!!

Oh you lot are going to look proper stupid.

I know this guy and yes, he is a bit scatty and gobby and makes mistakes but he has the cars. I haven't seen the Supe yet but I'll get pics for you next time I'm down there.

Humble pie anyone?

hes arrogant in that case!

any news yet?

as stated in previous post ask him to take a pic of each car on the same drive as lambo with loaf of breed on the bonnets ;)

fair play if hes got them but he needs to go to classes to learn to make friends ;)

thats a shit list considering hes had the project for years and its 650bhp thought he would have put more effort into writting the list :rolleyes:

what a fool!!

hes arrogant in that case!

any news yet?

as stated in previous post ask him to take a pic of each car on the same drive as lambo with loaf of breed on the bonnets ;)

fair play if hes got them but he needs to go to classes to learn to make friends ;)

I thought we'd established that RedM (Martin) was taking the piss!! ;)

H.

Man im jellous!!!!! Very very nice!!

But price and image asside, would you swap the supra for lambo?

Absolutely NO! Partly because I don't like the shite that goes with being an exotic owner. (can't park it anywhere, can't complain when the £3k clutch lets go after 4000 miles, the shouts of "tosser" are louder than the V10...)