The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M July 6th july

Supragal

Originally posted by MrAngry

Trig are you coming at the same time?

Yeah will tag along with Keith and Faye. Speaking of which do you guys wanna meet in Swanley somewhere?? Or where ever is easier for you :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Guildford last night, saw a couple of supes as well as the usual lads (C2 VTR trying to be cool, revving his engine in front of me!!), some nice american muscle as well.

I get lost round that way though, never know which exit coming from the south to take, went all round Guildford before I found the Burger King!

The Fairmile in Cobham is nice, very accomodating for car clubs too. That second roundabout you mentioned from the A3, just go left there and it's up that road about a mile on the left.

What's up with your supra then? Or am I missing something?

I used to have a 414 it was a great car.

So how do you get to Guildford then? Which exit heading north? Is it in the middle of the 50mph limit bit somewhere? Can someone give me directions?

Originally posted by tbourner

So how do you get to Guildford then? Which exit heading north? Is it in the middle of the 50mph limit bit somewhere? Can someone give me directions?

TB,

coming up the 'A3' , the slip road you require is the second one in the 50mph limit, the one AFTER the one for the 'University of Surrey' and 'Cathedral'

As you come down the slip road stay in the right hand lane. Take the 2nd exit on roundabout (bears left) continue under bridge and past PC world on your left. Stay left and at the lights turn left and your in the park, simple!

Cool, may see you there then, cheers boss. :D

I'll probably end up leaving early just in case and get there about 5 (actually knowing me something else'll happen and I won't come at all!!).

Just hope my battery doesn't give up!!!

I'm putting me down just in case, hopefully my day so far will get better and nothing else will go wrong!!! (as if!).

1. Supragal

2. Oxygene

3. Faye

4. SkyJawa

5. Trig

6. MrAngry

7. Ray

8. Keith C

9. Scooter

10. Amazing Grace

11. tbourner (Trev + Zoe)

Originally posted by Supragal

2. Oxygene

3. Faye

4. SkyJawa

5. Trig

6. MrAngry

7. Ray

8. Keith C

9. Scooter

10. Amazing Grace

11. tbourner (Trev + Zoe)

Rosie youve taken ya name off the list...you not coming m8..? :eek:

Originally posted by Supragal

I know mate, but as I said I can't be out too late and theres no way I'm spoiling yours (or anyones!) playtime!! Appreciate the offer though :)

No probz m8, its a shame though...it wont b the same widout ya m8 :cry: