The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no1 boyracer

mr lover

Seriously front mounted spoiler √

Shopping list √

Seriously rear mounted spoiler √

Thieving limp wristed noodle eating choir boy owner √

He is a fucking pratt and a disgrace to the supra comunity.

Daman, that is bag out of order.

Do you have proof of noodle consumption? :p

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CoolsBlue

ahhh, its not really nice to be saying this sort of stuff about someone, no matter what he does or how bad, u lot are just being silly now, grow up!!!

ahhh, its not really nice to be saying this sort of stuff about someone, no matter what he does or how bad, u lot are just being silly now, grow up!!!

If it wasnt nice i wouldn't bother saying it. You obviously do not know why he was banned from here do you? Off you trot.

Im off to murder the queen, please dont say nasty things about me. It wont be very grown up.

Guest gzaerojon
Well I'm one of them. It's completely changed the form of the car.

No real sleek and elegant lines. This type of kit as I already said, you'd get free with a pack of cornflakes.

:yeahthat: i hate it, why the hell would you want to change the shape and style of a supra to that extent? i don't most body kits but this kit just goes way too far imo :blink:

Sales....

We have a customer who wants his deck moulded in silver carbon-fibre...how much is it and when can we have some ?

Supplier....

Theres no such thing as silver carbon fibre.

Sales...

You know that, we know that, but the customer doesnt.

Supplier...

Well, in that case, its going to be difficult to source and its extremely rare.

Sales...

:sly: Oh good, lets hope its expensive then ?

Supplier...

:D Extemely, how much do you want ?

Not wanting to get involved but I feel morally obliged to say those spacers are dangerous. A brief read on the other forum (where I appear to have lost the right to post for some reason), shows the owner / builder saying the spacers are tested to several tons. They may be, it won't be those that break, it will be wheel studs, hub bearings or suspension component failure that they cause. Whover made them, sold them or fitted them wants locking up, IMO, and it IS something I know enough about to get on my horse in protest. He'll have an accident if he does any sort of mileage at any sort of speed. It's mods like that which will get the government stopping car mods at all, when someone gets topped.

Not wanting to get involved but I feel morally obliged to say those spacers are dangerous. A brief read on the other forum (where I appear to have lost the right to post for some reason), shows the owner / builder saying the spacers are tested to several tons. They may be, it won't be those that break, it will be wheel studs, hub bearings or suspension component failure that they cause. Whover made them, sold them or fitted them wants locking up, IMO, and it IS something I know enough about to get on my horse in protest. He'll have an accident if he does any sort of mileage at any sort of speed. It's mods like that which will get the government stopping car mods at all, when someone gets topped.

great post, but will he take any notice, doubt it