The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no1 boyracer

mr lover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem he's still convinced on the IC. So, that's this place & .co.uk both saying the same thing.

I'd like to know how long he expects that IC to last. Pepper pot springs to mind. Sadly, he is result of what happens to decent cars that become too affordable to buy.

I usually like the abflug kit if done properly, but that looks hideous. :clown:

And as for the 'bullying' that he's suffering, well there's a simple reason.

In the words of Ben Kingsley, the first time someone calls you a horse you ignore them, the second time someone calls you a horse, you punch them in the face.

But the third time a man calls you a horse, maybe it's time to start shopping for a saddle.

In the words of Ben Kingsley, the first time someone calls you a horse you ignore them, the second time someone calls you a horse, you punch them in the face.

But the third time a man calls you a horse, maybe it's time to start shopping for a saddle.

Could not agree more :D

Sadly, many folk have told him he is a prick, yet he continues.

Guest gzaerojon

I'm not sure what worries me the most..

Wayne knowing a little too much information about his sex life or how the (very few) members of tumbleweed can muster up 64 replies in just 2 days :blink:

That boy shouldnt own a supra...i had the unpleasure of actually talking to him one night as he lives in my town and just couldnt beleive the crap coming out of his mouth..but now i have seen that stupid kit/spacers on his car i can see he really is just STUPID!!!!! i dont know who feeds him with these idea's(maybe his boyfriend) but they should be shot on sight.:banghead:

I'm not going to chase him onto the other forum, but this tickled me:

"To be honest i dont think many manufacturers have test data for 180mph tests or 1g tests"

OMG, the kid is a moron, although, if he is as thick as he pretends to be, where does he get all this money from to spunk on his car?