The mkiv Supra Owners Club

-updated pics of my rolled supe

squiffy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ryan

Dont know how fast you were going when you left the road but when my car lost control i was doing close to 110 next thing i new another car was infront of me and Bang off he went. Into the hard shoulder i went then lights out.

Your car resembles the mess mine was in. I know you must be thankfull to walk away.

16's or not it happened.

Take care buddy

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/squiffyferret/DSC00105.jpg

Can I have that Supra badge? someone nicked mine.

not even that survived intact:d

erm is the dash ok ? if so can i get off you

yep but keeping hold of that for the mo:)

been said a million times but fook me your lucky mate . do you wont to buy my 500 bhp single? LOL

is that yours in your avatar mate? had the spray gun out again??

lucky boy, had a stroke of luck few years ago with my mate and a brand new seirra, 120 leptons a sharp bend, rolled 6 times totalled it and when we were cut out we walked away, rescue guys could not fathom it, although very awkward sitting position, while we waited to get out though:D

Very lucky matey... I bet you had an unusual driving position when it all came to rest.

This is a lot worse than the damage I had when i rolled mine, but the roof section (is it "A" pillar?) directly infront of your head has completely caved on yours - frighteningly so.

Mine did the same... passenger side though.

My family made me put a 6 point full cage in my next one... and when I bought terry's car I didn't want to put it in... Having seen this I'm glad I they insisted.. IMHO that A piller is WEAK - the angle doesn't hold a lot of strength, and If it wasn't for the fact that the driver position is far back in the cabin you would not have been so lucky.

I'm glad you are ok, from the looks of that you very nearly got mangled.

Guest mikey P

Squiffy’s old Supra now also RIP

Hi mate you might remember me I bought your old NA Supra just before Christmas. I am really sorry to here a bout your accident, but as said least your ok. Looks like a lucky escape.

I am posting this now in hope it might make you feel a little better about your crash. I hope.

I am afraid your old NA supra did not fair much better in my inexperienced hands.

Not sure how I managed it but put my foot on the throttle pulling off a round about only doing about 25mph and before I know it I had spun it into the Armco on the side of the road.

Anyway sorry to here about your accident hope you get insurance sorted ok etc.

Mike

Ditto all the replies above. Glad you survived even though the supra didn't

Don't think buying it back would be a good plan!

Have you driven a car since the crash?? Really think you should hun.

I had a minor crash back in August and unfortuneately hit a pedestrian who was drunk in the middle of the road.

Didn't drive after for a couple of weeks and boy was it hard.

Even now to drive down the same road, even as a passenger let alone driving is nerve racking.

Drive again ASAP even if its not a Supra

All the best!!