The mkiv Supra Owners Club

-updated pics of my rolled supe

squiffy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squiffy’s old Supra now also RIP

I am posting this now in hope it might make you feel a little better about your crash. I hope.

I am afraid your old NA supra did not fair much better in my inexperienced hands.

Not sure how I managed it but put my foot on the throttle pulling off a round about only doing about 25mph and before I know it I had spun it into the Armco on the side of the road.

[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/mikep216/supra/poorsupra.jpg[/qimg]

Anyway sorry to here about your accident hope you get insurance sorted ok etc.

Mike

oh shit! sorry to hear about that mate:(

Have you driven a car since the crash?? Really think you should hun.

All the best!!

yep i have thanks. i have a works van so was out and about the next day:)

hi mate no not mine :( . you had any news from insurance ? also bad luck about your old one to !

no word as yet from insurance, its a shame about my old one too!:(

Squiffy! Just seen this thread! I'm so sorry to see your lovely car remodelled like that! You came out of that extremely well, hope the eye's gone down now. Glad you're ok.

cheers laura, yeah the eye is pretty much gone now:)

i have a great pic of it on my phone but havent got the cable to get it off at the mo:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hi Ryan...

Only just seen this thread!!!! my god your lucky mate... either that or your under 4 foot tall???

I was hoping the Supra was a bit more sturdy than that to be honest... I had a rather serious high speed rolling incident in a Rover 600 in 2004 which crumpled the roof badly but those pics are just scary...

Take care ;)

Take things easy Ryan, things like this can stick in your head and it can be a long time later when the shock hits you.

[qimg]http://www.forum-auto.com/uploads/200409/miragex_1095930379_rec_dj3.jpg[/qimg]

Nics right. I went head on with a Nissan Navarro in a Gen 6 Celica at about 50-60 mph (silver lining is I got the Supe now:D ). I got out fine but my girlfriends skull was exposed accross her forehead and was in a coma for 3 days. At the time and while she was out I was fine-it was only after the docs said she would be absoloutly fine that the shock hit me! So it probably will take a few days. Just rest and start thinking about the next motor and it'll be all good.;)