The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full Single Turbo Install

michel lane

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its getting there, i dare not take any pics of the inside of the car .... i think adanan should stick with his day job as his skills with supra improvement is lacking in the finner details , being, completing the job that he started !!:D . All should be well for friday for him as he is picking it up. There are some other issues that he needs to deal with when he gets abit of cash.

1: Wheel alignment

2: Brakes- convert to UK spec,people dont go in the car with him with the JSPEC on , else make sure you got a runway to stop.

3: The noisy muffler - or turn the music up

4: Body kit -else you might develope chitty chitty bang bang side skirt wings over 100 liptons....:p

5: The huge rev counter on the dash !!! how big is it , it seems he needs a reminder to change gear , with the big red light !!;)

But apart from this it will be a nice car to drive ....:thumbs:

We also removed about an inch of muck on the engine bay , cant beleive how dirty this car was .. you need to keep it clean from now on ...unfortunately i cant shine the engine , it needs a serious clean and the tb/manifold needs polishing .

TurboFit said the same about my car... HAHAA!!!

:p

Well its getting there, i dare not take any pics of the inside of the car .... i think adanan should stick with his day job as his skills with supra improvement is lacking in the finner details , being, completing the job that he started !!:D . All should be well for friday for him as he is picking it up. There are some other issues that he needs to deal with when he gets abit of cash.

1: Wheel alignment

2: Brakes- convert to UK spec,people dont go in the car with him with the JSPEC on , else make sure you got a runway to stop.

3: The noisy muffler - or turn the music up

4: Body kit -else you might develope chitty chitty bang bang side skirt wings over 100 liptons....:p

5: The huge rev counter on the dash !!! how big is it , it seems he needs a reminder to change gear , with the big red light !!;)

But apart from this it will be a nice car to drive ....:thumbs:

What's wrong with the Rev counter? :tongue:

:D

• 2 months later...
that sounds good , but i dont have any space to host such a big avi file. i think the step by step pics would be ok for the time .who knows i may think of it.

You take the video and I'll sort the rest out for you m8, I'll give you a place to upload it and happy to add any editing / titles you want.