The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burnout 2007 - Nr Birmingham NEC - March 11th- Any Takers

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalls? am i missing something? this will be the first time ive been to an event sssssssssoooooooo!!!!!!

Apparently nick is selling himself. we will have to help promote :D

Hey m8 ya never told me you woz Nik's pimp :cool: lol

:D

Lol i thought it would have been made obvious when you last come round.. "b*tch where are you, b*tch hurry up, b*tch buy me lunch etc etc" :D

Uuumm, debating whether to come to this one instead now.

I'm not going to mention the other Sunday meet I had planned as it's a shocker, a real poor show, but I know my car will be the best there - FACT. Decisions, decisions........ :)

Guest Nicholas
hey sounds good to me, just a bit worried though my soop aint exactly show material at the moment :blush: bit embaressing realy.

Don't worry matey I scraped my passenger side skirt the other night so it now has a nice big chunk missing and no one can fit my new skirts in time :(

Oh and I pump pimp Maz's girlfriend... she has a great ass ;)

Got your text Linda will let you know shortly.. :D

Oh and Greg come you big gay :D

Uuumm, debating whether to come to this one instead now.

I'm not going to mention the other Sunday meet I had planned as it's a shocker, a real poor show, but I know my car will be the best there - FACT. Decisions, decisions........ :)

come greg its going to be a laugh :)

How was it guys? Sorry, had to finish off my dash kit today and had footy at 3pm so had no chance of maiing it. Hope you all had a good laugh.....or is it still going on?! ;)

LoL , this club :rlol: Nice people, some nice cars, rubbish place :rolleyes:

How was it guys? Sorry, had to finish off my dash kit today and had footy at 3pm so had no chance of maiing it. Hope you all had a good laugh.....or is it still going on?! ;)

Didn't hang around too long. Was probably there 20-25 mins. The surface was very very bad, not the best road to drive down to get there.

yeah there were def up sides and down sides, but it has the potential to be quite good with a little more thought behind it.

konio did you get to the airport in time mate?

Yup, 1,5 hour before departure :) I wonder when pictures from this meeting will be attached here :p