The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burnout 2007 - Nr Birmingham NEC - March 11th- Any Takers

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ceasars Nightclub is an established fetish and swingers club, based in a discreet location within the West Midlands, in-between Coventry and Birmingham. We host various adult events including Fetish, BDSM, TV and Swingers nights." (and occasionally Supra owners meeting at carpark...)

Feck me! :blink:

"Ceasars Nightclub is an established fetish and swingers club, based in a discreet location within the West Midlands, in-between Coventry and Birmingham. We host various adult events including Fetish, BDSM, TV and Swingers nights." (and occasionally Supra owners meeting at carpark...)

Feck me! :blink:

Just another typical SupraMKIV club meeting then :p

yes thats the one guys. sorry been really busy and just got back from london and have the trophies and T shirts sorted.

catagories are

1) Best burnout

2) best car in show

3) best breasts LOL

There is a convoy leaving from my garage SWZ @9am sunday morning and will be stopping in cribbs causeway macdonalds to pick up a few stragglers and then on to the venue for 10:30 ish.

If any one is interested in gettin in the convoy your more than welcome.

Directions for you guy's

As well as being easily reached by road, CEASARS is easily reached by rail, both Tile Hill and Berkswell Stations are only a few miles away and by air, Birmingham International Airport is within 5 miles. Local Taxi and Hotel information can be found under club info.

M6/M1 South - M6 junction 4. Take A446 south for 1.5 miles turn left onto A452 6.3 miles towards Warwick. Follow the A452 through Balsall Common and over the B4101 traffic lights. Less than half a mile past the traffic lights you'll see the sign for the club on the right hand side.

M42/M5 - M42 junction 6 take the A45 1 mile towards Coventry take the A452 5 miles towards Warwick. Follow the A452 through Balsall Common and over the B4101 traffic lights. Less than half a mile past the traffic lights you'll see the sign for the club on the right hand side.

M40 - M40 junction 15 take A46 for 2 miles towards Leamington Spa. Turn left onto the A4177 for 7.7 miles Turn left onto A452 for 0.4 miles towards Sutton Coldfield Ceasars is on your left handside at the very start of Balsall Common.

M1 North - M1 junction 17 onto the M45 which becomes the A45 .After 16 miles turn left onto the A46 towards Leamington Spa for 4.3 miles. Turn right onto the A452 towards Sutton Coldfield for 5.1 miles. Ceasars is on your left handside as you enter Balsall Common.

Head down the short drive until you reach the carpark!

Guest Nicholas

Paul,

me, ash and maz will all be coming along with Linda ;) not sure if me and ash will be there in the morning though, will there still be space for us in the afternoon?

Nick :cool:

Paul,

me, ash and maz will all be coming along with Linda ;) not sure if me and ash will be there in the morning though, will there still be space for us in the afternoon?

Nick :cool:

If theres not we will MAKE space :D

Guest Nicholas
no worries i am setting up the layout friday !

any chance of some vip passes, some allocated spaces and some young easy girls? :)

£20 say's linda wins best breasts :D

any chance of some vip passes, some allocated spaces and some young easy girls? :)

£20 say's linda wins best breasts :D

:D

Guest Nicholas
:woot: only if you get yours out then we can compare (we'll get Ed to judge - just give me the £20 now hun :trophy: ;)

I keep telling you, you can play/see mine anytime ;)

Guest Nicholas
whats your going rate and do you do a discount for m8s - as I have new seats and a bumper to pay for :p

for you it's a special price :nana: