The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Burnout 2007 - Nr Birmingham NEC - March 11th- Any Takers

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas

All it needed was a "shitter of the show" award and it would have been perfect :rolleyes: I don't spent 20+k on my car to have dick heads in shitters fire stones at it.

Chav meet.....

Was nice to meet Crash and some others though :)

Always good to meet other jap car owners, though not good to hear the scraping sounds coming from my veilside front bumper and skirts :wtf: :blink: being grated and sheered off by potholes, meteorite craters, a varied selection of crevasses and crumbling (but still lethal) speed bumps, :( then the indignity of parking the rear in mud :faint: (after a morning spent washing/detailing the soop) then there was the gravel pit to go through to reach the very small parking area.....:search:

Nice idea but, sorry Paul m8, awful venue :badidea: supra's going up on the ramp tomorrow, dreading to find what that moon surface has done to the beast

sorry about the venue guys they were meant to be covering the carpark with tarmac. To be honest the whole day didnt go very well start to finish and would of liked to come to the pub with you guys but my zed was dead and had my hands tied. Would of liked to talked to you all. You bought the best cars there and would of got the best car at show trophy if the meet went to plan. Well maybe i will talk to you all soon at japfest !

Ah sorry to hear it didn't go too well guys. Glad I didn't come then, but like you said, it's always nice and would of been nice to meet you lads and put faces to names. :)

Paul, I'm sure you did the best you could with what you had to work with buddy! ;)