The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All!

Guest Emz

Oh great, here comes the Physcho ex I told you all about..........the one that supposedly spoke to various members off here after using my account and they all said that I had changed recently from the last Supra meet. So come on who did you speak to then ? Cause they will all be here now seeing as you spoke with them.........or was that just a wind up for my benifit ? Still from Supra to another I guess......wonder why that was..........:rolleyes:

So what happened to the R32 you was going to get.........:tongue: Funny how now all of a sudden you :love: Supra's, you always screamed and whinged in mine or about how much money I spend on it.

And covertly joined up not under your usual board names of E.K.A.S or Bugbabe then.....