The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust question

Chris and Alana

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. think i've decided to go for the xs-power one.. just one thing, if it is too loud i would be able to take it to an exhaust place and get them to make a baffle for it, right?... I want it to be loud but i don't want to drive down the street with people putting their fingers in their ears & shaking their heads in disgust :D

Get the XS one , tell ya what i'll make a video tomorrow for you, ask viperrob what he thinks of the XSPower one he tried my car heard the noise and ordered one. and it dont hang its arse out

Remember the XS Power zorst is made in the USA (SS Autochrome/Motoria etc) and therefore will probably only fit UK/US spec cars with their different downpipes...

They wont mention this as they've probably never fitted the full system to a car in the UK!

Mine is a J-Spec and it went on in like 20mins at the garage straight fit no probs

Yeah but that was from the catback gene, we're talking about their turbo back zorsts (catback zorst that fits NA and TT as well as a double decat pipe )

It'll only be a problem it they're supplying 1st cat replacement pipes, or a single unit that replaces both the 1st and 2nd cats.

Cat back exhausts and 2nd cat replacements will be fine. (though I would concerned about quality, they're far from tested and proven here)

ok.. think i've decided to go for the xs-power one.. just one thing, if it is too loud i would be able to take it to an exhaust place and get them to make a baffle for it, right?... I want it to be loud but i don't want to drive down the street with people putting their fingers in their ears & shaking their heads in disgust :D

You can buy the tail silencers separately to fit various diameter tail pipes.

You can buy the tail silencers separately to fit various diameter tail pipes.

cheers Nic :)

Remember the XS Power zorst is made in the USA (SS Autochrome/Motoria etc) and therefore will probably only fit UK/US spec cars with their different downpipes...

Just to clarify, i was refering to ordering a 'cat back exhaust', that was mentioned earlier in the thread, before the topic got changed to the 'turbo back exhaust'... It should fit fine :)