The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Box Hill to Bluewater to Southend meet 17th July 2004

Branners

Tried to get down but as expected the traffic was terrible. After sitting in it for 40 minutes I lost the plot and came home before I murdered someone.

Saw a silver and Black Supe going in the opposite direction to me on the M25....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The A2 roundabout with the M25 had some serious problems which backed everything else up in the surrounding area. Luckily enough we paid attention to the gantry signs which said go to junction 1a of the M25 and go in the back way. It was still a nightmare coming out though.

Box Hill was very quiet, not many cars, Bluewater had quite a few cars but as we were on the top level nobody could find their way up there (wont try that trick again).

Southend was nice though, had a good drink and meal in the pub, headed down to the seafront afterwards and everybody parked up.

Good to see everybody at each stop.

JB

i poped down last night to southend with bolton makes a change to see so many supras in one place.

Quite new to this sort of thing but really liked it so i hope there is more to come.

I hope to get some mods done to mine soon so i can keep up with bolton.

He wooped me ass off the lights on the way home.

Dal