The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 uk black manual

fat_controller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A free bump back for mine!! ;) :D

This is a steal for the money!! UK spec with the clearly more desirable manual box and in good nick can't understand why the few peeps who rung/pm'd me about mine then pulled out because they wanted a manual aren't swarming around this!?! :search: :(

We need a collector or rich geezer who can't decide what they want to but the pair then they get a TT and a Single with both the manual and the auto boxes!!!! ;) :D

Best of luck with it fella as it looks lovely! Seems to be VERY hard to sell at the moment! :( :search:

Cheers and all the best,

Pete :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Blimey, I'm stunned this hasn't sold - a Black UK 6speed manual ! All the best with the sale mate, the missus still wont let me have a 4th car :D

tell me about it, i searched for ages looking for a black uk manual and now i wanna get rid if it it seems nobody wants one.lol

had alot of interest but nobody serious enough to come look at the car. i've had a few offers bad i'm gonna hold out for the 8k as i think this is a great price for the car it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.