The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northwest Aerotop

Havard

:Pling: Thats is a little worrying where exactly is the car ? Preston,Accrington or Blackburn :blink: is it a Trader selling it or a private seller ? im at work so couldnt open the Ebay link :innocent:

I have some free time over the weekend if you need some help matey

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for the offer Ian. Looks like i'll be leaving this one if you look at my previous post to K14SUP.:(

I saw you at Mascrat this month but I was sat in Dazla's Supe and didn't get chance to say Hi. I'll catch you next time mate!

H.

is he a trader up that way? ive noticed a few for sale in that area and his name was Mohamed.

He was a twat who tried to tuck me up with a clocked UK Supra. He uses the same bullshit every time that he took a car in on p/ex for a Skyline. The cars are either clocked or accident repaired - and badly done.

Is the seller a big Asian guy called Mohamed by any chance? :(

He claimed his name is Ali. That is the name on the advert on pistonheads for the same car.

If his name is Mohammed Ali I should have asked for an autograph! :D He was a big Asian guy though. Worrying how genuine he seemed. Then again, if he's up to this shit all the time then it doesn't suprise me!

If you've seen the picture on e-bay or pistonheads then this was exactly what i've been looking for.

H.

He claimed his name is Ali. That is the name on the advert on pistonheads for the same car.

If his name is Mohammed Ali I should have asked for an autograph! :D He was a big Asian guy though. Worrying how genuine he seemed. Then again, if he's up to this shit all the time then it doesn't suprise me!

If you've seen the picture on e-bay or pistonheads then this was exactly what i've been looking for.

H.

I am certain that's the same guy. PM me again and let me know your maximum budget and I will see what is available. TBH, that car was very cheap - and for a reason eh?

I am certain that's the same guy. PM me again and let me know your maximum budget and I will see what is available. TBH, that car was very cheap - and for a reason eh?

You're not wrong there mate. I've just had a chat with the missus and agreed we'd rather pay a bit more for piece of mind than flush 4 grand down the bog.

If it wasn't for this site I would probably have fallen for his story, although the lack of service history did set my alarm bells ringing.

Never got a good look at it today as it was raining hard. But I won't be bothering now anyway.

I'll PM you.

H.

Thanks for the offer Ian. Looks like i'll be leaving this one if you look at my previous post to K14SUP.:(

I saw you at Mascrat this month but I was sat in Dazla's Supe and didn't get chance to say Hi. I'll catch you next time mate!

H.

Ok Mate no worries if you need any help in the future just ask matey ..

Psst you and Dasler coming on the Xmas meal ??

Cheers

Ian

Thanks mate! You've just saved me from a possible disaster.

The address in the CJ post is exactly the same!

I'll walk away now, but once again thank you.

H.

Phew..... probably a ringer or something.

You'll find much more reputable and trustworthy sales people on here mate.

Glad you didn't waste your money!

Ok Mate no worries if you need any help in the future just ask matey ..

Psst you and Dasler coming on the Xmas meal ??

Cheers

Ian

Not sure TBH. I was hoping to get my car first. Might have a word with Daz and see what he's doing. I'll find the thread cos I can't remember when it is.

H.

Phew..... probably a ringer or something.

You'll find much more reputable and trustworthy sales people on here mate.

Glad you didn't waste your money!

I'm glad YOU didn't let me waste my money!!

The red mist had come down and I wanted that car. I'm sat here now in a mixture of disappointment and anger...:(

Nevermind it's a buyers market and a good un will soon be along!!

Thanks again

H.

That was Close H Shame we cant do something about that fooker to stop him selling shit and prob dangerous sups to innocent buyers.

Yeah, not good. Difficult to prove though. I was drawn in by the price and the look of the car. I'm not sure if he'd have got me because I wanted to go over every inch of that car with somebody who knew what they were doing. I am very careful with my cash usually.

I'm just getting the itch now after a couple of months of being on the site and looking for the perfect car.!!

One things for sure, if he'd have took my money and sold me a pig, I'd have got even with him and beyond. I'm a real nice guy until you piss down my back and tell me its raining!!!!;)

How are things with yours mate?

H.

You will see another one around that price bracket thats a fact. Mine when I sold it over two years ago went for about £6500. Supra prices have taken a serious price bashing in that two years as well. I never thought I'd see a manual NA at £3k but theres a few about now. I never thought I'd see any supra in the £2000's but again I've seen a few NA auto's about in that price range. Keep your eyes peeled and check any car over that you see in this range (you do get what you pay for in the second hand car market whatever the model)

This why i always buy privately............i think the chances of being taken for a ride are smaller and the price will be lower and you rarely get any form of hard sell bollocks........

CJ, Jurgen PW etc are great for a more hassle/effort free purchase but i find it fun to search out a nice one.....

I think the white TT on here would be a good buy, a bit more expensive but good vfm......

This why i always buy privately............i think the chances of being taken for a ride are smaller and the price will be lower and you rarely get any form of hard sell bollocks........

CJ, Jurgen PW etc are great for a more hassle/effort free purchase but i find it fun to search out a nice one.....

I think the white TT on here would be a good buy, a bit more expensive but good vfm......

Problem is Scooter this did look like a private sale. It is only now apparent that there are two guys working out 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn who are buying and selling cars every week and possibly clocking them.

I can't thank the guys on the forum enough for there intervention and offers of help finding another.

I'd still like to think I'd have walked away once I got a closer look but I am getting impatient after a couple of month and maybe that would have led to me dropping a clanger and buying a clocked motor.

Dangerous Brain's right though, even since i've been looking the prices are in free fall. Seen a couple cheaper than this already but this had the look that I wanted.

H.

Keep looking mate, the wait is well worth it. I wish i had'nt got the 1st one i seen. It's just one of them things, I went to look at it and thourght "I can drive away in this TODAY!, Or wait untill next week" Iv had a few probs with it but nothing to bad.

Good luck boyo

Thanx for the support. Can't wait to be properly involved with the group, going to meets etc.

Feel llike a poor relation - on the site every day but haven't got a car. Then again, if it wasn't for this site I'd be buying blind and in a lot of trouble.

H.

115730-1t.jpgTOYOTA SUPRA AEROTOP !!!! (1994)

82,150 miles, L REG 3.0 AUTO TRD BODYKIT 18" NEW GOLD ALLOYS (COST £800) 5 MONTHS TAX AND 11 MONTHS MOT FULL CLIFFORD ALARM FOR MORE INFO RING OR TEXT AS I ...

PX: NO THANKS

Full Details

LANCS

£4,995

2 days

What's going on now!! The price of this possibly clocked one is now £4995.00 I guess he reckons he's put it on too cheap eh?

Cnut!!

H.

Problem is Scooter this did look like a private sale. It is only now apparent that there are two guys working out 23 Wellington Street, St Johns, Blackburn who are buying and selling cars every week and possibly clocking them.

I can't thank the guys on the forum enough for there intervention and offers of help finding another.

Patience is what you need, if you are after a non turbo car you can be very patient and can haggle hard.

Any private ad's you see ask them how long they've had it (the longer the better) where they themselves got the car from etc...

I'll happily keep a look out down here and view one if its local to me...stops me buying another!

good luck with the hunt and remember to stay patient!

Patience is what you need, if you are after a non turbo car you can be very patient and can haggle hard.

Any private ad's you see ask them how long they've had it (the longer the better) where they themselves got the car from etc...

I'll happily keep a look out down here and view one if its local to me...stops me buying another!

good luck with the hunt and remember to stay patient!

Thanks Scooter. I'm a bit picky though. I've only viewed about 4 in 2 months. Aerotop with kit and 18" wheels would be ideal. If not a manual coupe with the same set up.

I will try to be patient though!

H.