The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chris Wilson - any update on car yet please?

Sheefa

PMSL ....classic reply Chris....would have been super had it been a wind-up.....:)

If it was me, i'd call you. much easier that way, the last time I spoke to you over the phone, you came across as a real gentleman, what have you done to sheefa - guy's either scared shitless to speak to you OR fancies you :D

Jesus this is a relief!!!! :) :)

Chris, so sorry - I know I should of phoned.

The point is I've phoned about 4 or 5 times in the last 8 weeks and I don't intend on calling to say "Any update Chris, how far you got, what's for tea etc" all the time as that's a damn pest! Hence, I though I'd drop a post here in case you were browsing across it - which you did ;) Sadly though, it became a little bit of a mess!

Imi - Chris does scares me. Did you know he keeps animals under the wild dangerous act - that's enough to scare anyone.;)

Thanks Chris and sorry for the confusion mate. Will call to apologise anyway should my outburst have been taken the wrong way!

Cheers ;)

Greg Wheatley.

PM's are my least favourite means of communication as thry are so hard to collate, they don't fate thread and the interface is cludgy. E-Mails are OK, but I get a huge amount and some are inevitably missed or their rep;y is delayed. The phone during office hours almost guarantees a reply, the phone at night if I am in the pub or out having a meal or "doing other things" may well provoke my wrath unless it's important, and not someone asking what garage X has done wrong and how can I fix it for free over the telephone :)

Glad this is sorted, sorry for any panic caused Greg!

Neither have I actually mate. But the barks and groans coming from about 75 metres away are enough to put me off getting any closer.

I often drop the car off, throw the keys underneath and run before Chris unleashes them for entertainment purposes!:run:

I'll have to take a look around next time - with him knowing of course. :)

Neither have I actually mate. But the barks and groans coming from about 75 metres away are enough to put me off getting any closer.

I often drop the car off, throw the keys underneath and run before Chris unleashes them for entertainment purposes!:run:

I'll have to take a look around next time - with him knowing of course. :)

Anyone else is welcome to have a look around, if they give me a bit of notice, no worries. It's not mega exciting, just a hobby of mine, but if you like animals and birds in particular you may enjoy it. I keep meaning to properly collate some piccies, but never seem to have time. Some are at:

ftp://ftp.chriswilson.tv/our_animals_in_the_snow

and at

http://www.gatesgarth.com/nov_pics/nov_pics.html

My mistake, couldn't quite see their toes from here! Although I suppose the height is a bit of a giveaway. ;) Either way, coming from an Australian climate to the UK must of been a bit of a change for them!

"Differences: The emu is about 25% shorter than the ostrich and has three toes. The ostrich has only two (the only bird with two toes). They live in similar terrain — open country — but widely separated".

Oh and second picture down! That's not right surely. Hope you don't do this to the poor blighters Chris:)

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/aprilholladay/2005-11-14-emu-ostrich_x.htm