The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock Japanese streetracer meeting

dude

From the organiser...

Dearest all,

Just a final email reminder that http://www.rotorstock.com is on this coming weekend. (Monday 31st May being the main ROTORSTOCK day).

An event like this has been the dream of Clive Haynsford (Club President) and myself ever since we started the club back in September 2001 - hopefully all the hard work will pay off! and also be the beginning of a world renown annual Mazda event.

This will be the biggest ever Mazda Rotary event in the UK to date! We really hope that you can make it - even run your car! Will we see the first ever 10 second pass from a Rotary Powered car in the UK?

Further information is available in this Forum: http://www.mazdarotaryclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61

How to get there: Shakespeare County Raceway is located 6 miles south of Stratford-Upon-Avon on the B4632, and is easily accessible from junction 15 of the M40/A46, a primary north-south route through the county of Warwickshire. The route is clearly signposted. For track information and where to find it is available at http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Glenn Butcher (Club Chairman)

The http://www.mazdarotaryclub.com team.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dude

2. BigRoy

3. Monkey (31st)

4. Bobbeh

5. JB

6. Matt

7. Chris n. and son

8. outatime (31st)

9. Andyp

10. Ibrar (31st)

11.leett (31st)

12. Mike - UK_S2000

13. Lovatt

14. CJ

Is anyone going from the Oxfordshire area on the 31st? If so, shall we meet up? What about the guys from "daan sawf"? are you coming up the M40? If so, why dont we met at a services after Jnct 9?

the crd supra not going to rotostock. they going to elvington to test the circuit and surface for tob3.

its supposed to be 80 scoobys and 20 other invited cars.

dont fancy seeing end upon end of scoobys. would be good to see the crd supra run.

who is racing in the supras at rotostock.

hmm, you are right, £18 to watch is a little steep, I hadnt checked the prices before. Im reviewing my attendance...

Dude, will your car be ready and has Leon said he will defo be there? Can somebody confirm if the CRD car will be there or not?

JB

Originally posted by Branners

hmm, you are right, £18 to watch is a little steep, I hadnt checked the prices before. Im reviewing my attendance...

Dude, will your car be ready and has Leon said he will defo be there? Can somebody confirm if the CRD car will be there or not?

JB

john got the following off GTR board in non skyline chit chat

ROTORSTOCK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no we are going to elvington to the subaru meet to gain experiance on the track

GTR thread about crd

on 3rd page

Originally posted by Branners

JB

JB both Leon and i should be there , im up and running tommorrow and Leon has a few things to finish off in the morning , there is a show there as well , it should be a good day a lot of big powre cars are going !!!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by CJ

1. Dude

2. BigRoy

3. Monkey (31st)

4. Bobbeh

5. JB

6. Matt

7. Chris n. and son

8. outatime (31st)

9. Andyp

10. Ibrar (31st)

11.leett (31st)

12. Mike - UK_S2000

13. Lovatt

14. CJ

Is anyone going from the Oxfordshire area on the 31st? If so, shall we meet up? What about the guys from "daan sawf"? are you coming up the M40? If so, why dont we met at a services after Jnct 9?

1. Dude

2. BigRoy

3. Monkey (31st)

4. Bobbeh

5. JB

6. Matt

7. Chris n. and son

8. outatime (31st)

9. Andyp

10. Ibrar (31st)

11.leett (31st)

12. Mike - UK_S2000

13. Lovatt

14. CJ

15. Jason

CJ are you still meeting up at the services on M40 ?

Yep - although I didnt know what time to meet as I am unsure of what time the event starts.

I was thinking of meeting up at the services off Jnct 10. What time is everyone else thinking of getting there?

hi mate

we are convoying up from Milton Keynes, meeting at the snow dome at 7:30 then gonna meet up with a big convoy (japuk meets & others) on the m40 at 8:30.

Here's the times, you're more than welcome to join us rx7s n other jap lovlies :D

Leave Junc 11 M25 at 7:30

Arrive Cherwell Valley Services easily by 8:30

Leave Cherwell valley Services 8:45

Arrive at lay bys at Stratford turn off from M40 9:15

Leave Lay bys at 9:30

Originally posted by CJ

I am meeting him at the services on Jnct 10 of the M40 at 8.00. We are going to have some scran and coffee and wait for the others to arrive at 8.30.

Sounds good to me, OK if I wanted to tag along?

(I haven't checked this out with the Mrs yet)

BTW, Happy Birthday! :friday:
Shit yeah, I'd forgotten about that, 39!, sucks, getting old :(

we're supposed to be goinng out for lunch with her folks, agh bollocks they'll manage without me :)

PM me your mobile number if you're OK for me to come.