The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock Japanese streetracer meeting

dude

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dude

As far as video goes MonkeyMark the phantom videoer has the evidence on film :)

Dude:flame Dev

Good stuff, was going to go but decided not to, as 300mile round trip was a bit much if it was crap weather.

Originally posted by dude

BTW have i qualified for TOTB JB ??????:stupid:

I think you might just slip in :looney:

If Minkey Mark can update the drag times with todays results then I can look and see who else is in the running.

Congrats dude.

JB

Originally posted by leett

it really is excellent. this really is a big step forward for supras. well done john.

what electronics did you use in the end to control fuelling etc

lee

At the moment only an SAF-C and ITC ign controller , hopefully soon to be running an E-Manage which will allow fine tuning and release more power , hopefully the car will run Mid 10's at the pod for the Jap show (June 19th) and after that its gonna be fine tuning to chip down nearer the 9's , remember guys i drive this car to work 8 days a week !!!:cool:

Thanks to CJ for being Big and Bald and becoming my manager and storing tools and stuff and answering questions on my behalf when i was being mobbed by inquisitive punters .

Those inquisitive punters were adoring fans - unfortunately, all big and hairy and of the masculine variety!

T'was a pleasure dude - and great to see that all the hard work you did on yoru car (whilst you should have been doing mine) paid off in the end! :p

Well done Dude, great time getting a 10.9, well pleased for you mate, especially after nearly not running at all :thumbs:

Last year people's engines blew who were going to run at TOTB2, and so did yours only a few days ago but it just proves that anything is possible when things go bad!

Big thanks to Matt eh for sourcing you the engine, 10 seconds eh, bloody hell :) ;)

Originally posted by matt

I thought the support vehicle was a bit ott just to carry the tools:p

I like to do things in style !!!!:cool:

Terry promised to come but wasnt allowed out to play !!!

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Well done Dude, great time getting a 10.9, well pleased for you mate, especially after nearly not running at all :thumbs:

Last year people's engines blew who were going to run, and so did yours but it just proves that anything is possible!

Big thanks to Matt eh for sourcing you the engine, 10 seconds eh, bloody hell :) ;)

Thanks Paul , trying to figure out how to get in the 9's now !!!!

Dude :flame Dev

Not sure John, we left at 2pm and it had only done 3 runs and none were top speed. It was also running ET Street tyres so i'm not sure if it would do 201mph on them. they might have changed the wheels mind, but i'm not sure on that one.

Nice car mind, not looking wise but performance wise!! :)

Well done John, nice to meet you at last.

My best of the day was 11.84 @ 131mph 2.058 60ft, can't get the thing to launch at all. I hit 133mph on one run so its definately got the power(on low boost) to get in the 10's.

Good day out, better setup than Santa Pod I think.