And we're baaaaaaack!

Scoboblio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

got a call from somebody saying it was down so I asked Titan to take a look, they bounced the server and its all back up and running.

JB

You what? I hope you know I had to actually talk to my girlfriend yesterday and read books and stuff. I feel I deserve more of an explanation than that. ;)

You what? I hope you know I had to actually talk to my girlfriend yesterday and read books and stuff. I feel I deserve more of an explanation than that. ;)

On the back of that, I actually worked out how to dust, hoover, the washing machine got a once over too did you know that they have drawers where the cube thing goes!!! :rlol:

On the back of that, I actually worked out how to dust, hoover, the washing machine got a once over too did you know that they have drawers where the cube thing goes!!! :rlol:

Blimey. You should get at least double your membership back for that.:D

LOL I did a google search on Mawby and noticed on his site that the banners for here weren't working. I was desperate and close to stalking him.

I did a whois look-up for the site and found Branners email address. I was sorely tempted but also aware of how much of a muppet I'd appear.

It was strange, As you could ping and tracert the server, but the web page was dead..What was it then?? (oh it don't matter! glad to be back)

:yeahthat: I thought it was a bit weird! Forced me to go out thought and talk to people face to face :D Unfortunately I now have a raging hangover DOH!

LOL, EVERY time I read a thread on that forum you allways get a member with bad attitude

it is in the performance and modifications section so he's almost justified this time round.

it's like them posting that in our tech section? it'd be shifted in about two secs....

I was lurking around the MSOC yesterday...a few refugees from here were seeking shelter and soup rations until this place was open again. Seem a friendly lot, but lots of Mod editorial about the trader / recomendation for services issue. Someone described it as a family get together round an open fire.

I felt a bit like a lodger, I'm glad to be home.