Scoboblio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone really know what happend.
Not at the moment. I have looked through the server logs and can see nothing obviously wrong. The web server just stopped responding at 07/Oct/2006:04:22:27 although the machine itself was still up and running fine.

Paranoia for the first hour or two, I thought maybe I'd been banned. What did I post the night before ? Had I been finally sussed as a Sleeper Troll ? My son (back for the weekend) thought it hilarious...'its just a forum Dad'. How quickly he's forgotten how suicidal he was when X-Box on-line went down for half an hour:)

I'm normally on the server at least once a week doing something. I was last on their Friday doing a forum upgrade and installing two new arcade games. Nothing appeared to be wrong with it then.

I've been monitoring the server today and have spotted a possible memory leak. I'll check it again tonight and if it is a memory leak I'll start turning stuff off until I find out what is causing it.

Glad its all back up an running. I had a look on the yank site last night, an saw a few familiar faces. (well names :D ). I much prefer being here. :)

Me too, nice vids and some interesting threads about some stunning cars, but this place is nicer.