The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Westenderz Get Ready Sat 17th April

Green Peace

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can i say! Im absolutely gutted!

I got called out for work just as we were leaving the first bar. Then when i get to the job i find out it wasnt that urgent! And i havent been called out all week!! Sods law i guess!!

Sham, Good to see ya back again, Keep me updated with the France trip

Paul E, Car looks and sounds amazing! Cant wait to get my RSR! Also i think i like the wing (shhhh dont tell anyone )

ChrisSupra, Good to meet you and your missus, good luck with the wedding

Faye and Keith, Good blast up there and thanks for not getting me lost! See you both next week.

Sheena, good to see you again and im gutted i didnt get any cake!

Ashley Willis and Clair, good to meet you finally and maybe see you next week if youre going (Bolney)

Also Oxy, Suprafly, SG, TRD3000GT, good to see you too

Glad you all had a good night anyways.

Hopefully the next Westenderz wont be too far away

Was good to see ya Chris, and Trig (soz u had to leave), and where did Faye and Keith go ? we missed ya!

cant wait to the next one.

Missing people: Branners Supragal, Geezabloke, Skywater, Hisupe (bring ya Skyline on da next one) and Fastisnice...amongst others hope u can make the next one, not the same without ya all.

Chris (TRD300GT) u will never beat me.

:D

waz a good little race though, I had to stop for a ciggi to let you catch up!

:p

EDITED: for Queens English and Public School Grammer, shame I never went to School.

:p

Never mind Trig if you ask me really nicely I will bring one along to the SEM 9th May if your going?:)

Chris I agree with you I too need to win the lottery!!! If one of us wins can we agree to pay for the others mods OK?:innocent:

Claire thankz for the boogie by the way, I hav'nt done that for a very longggggg time;)

Sheena:)

Greenie and Mr Webley stop fighting now and play nicely:D

good to see some old faces and a few new ones as well. great day out as usual and the usual procession thru soho caused quite a stir. those norwegian guys sure were enthused about seeing so many supras.

it was wonderful to meet AG (Sheena) - thanx for the ride. first time i got in a supe with a lady driver but must say she held her own even with the guys chasing down everything in site. and also great to meet chrissuprasz n missus. also oxygene - nice to meet you mate. suprafly - sweet car dude !

as for the old hands - a pleasure as always. doug, ash n clair, kev, chris n bro, keith n faye, si and paul etc hope i didn't miss anyone.

as usual - big thanks to sham for doing his bit for all ...

missing in action - geeza dave, skywater, daverex, raoul etc ..

special shout out to J (supraguy) for the ride in the rock'n'roll express ....... :p

Sorry I missed this one guys. hoping to have the sup back on the road in May.

Paul, might I add how subtle I think your spoiler is, hardly notice it, didn't want to go for anything OTT then!!!!!:D :D :D I wouldn't park up for too long otherwise you might get some wineo hop up on to it and think it was his bed for the night!!!

Yep me and Clair enjoyed ourselves, good to meet the usual faces and the new faces, like Trig, Suprafly, and Chris. Had a good drive round, really pushed the NA through its gears when racing with Simon, Clair hit the rev limit once, racing off from a set of lights, everyone was gunning it, and there was a few Supras around us all trying for the same bit of space, so with that she forgot to shift gear :( But she done well.

Thanks for the Cake Sheena, I was starving and was meant to have a second bit but forgot. Had some fun spinning the rears as well, which I havent done for a while, once outside a tube station while a passer by was taking photos, and then again outside the Sports Cafe, except I nearly curbed it with the back end sliding around, must get a line lock ;)

Some super mad driving round London, we had to cut in front of 4x4 to make it through some lights, which I really didnt think we was going to make, looks behind expecting the 4x4 to making a few remarks, only to find Oxy had jumped in behind us, not sure that was even physically possible, but he made it.

I did get some video footage, but its an old cheap camcorder and cant connect it to a PC, so unless someone has a way of converting 8mm to PC, let me know..

Cant wait for the next one........... :cool:

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Some super mad driving round London, we had to cut in front of 4x4 to make it through some lights, which I really didnt think we was going to make, looks behind expecting the 4x4 to making a few remarks, only to find Oxy had jumped in behind us, not sure that was even physically possible, but he made it.

Hehehehehehehehe Sorry dewd :)

What a great night!!

Westenders finally finished at 5:30am at Gatwick Airport, when Si, Luke and I dropped Sham off to catch his flight at 6am.

Finally got to bed about 7:30am

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

We went back to Sham's to get some clothes n stuff, spent an hour or so there....

Then jetted off to Gatwick and sat drinking Coffee in Café Rouge.

Sham got his plane at 5:30am and we stayed on to finish our coffee and then left.

You didn't miss much it was a monsoon Ash, saw another Supra on the way near Gatwick Silver/gunmetal with reg PVM not sure who it was but got a wave.

I was going to take Sham in his hire car and then drop it off but I thought sod it I'll take the Supra, Then Oxy was bored so said he would come to, just as well coz three people and luggage just won't fit in one Supra.

But the M25 was like a river so v treacherous, it was like being in a boat but a good laugh all the same.

:D

Hey Ash..willis that is ..

it was fun man ..staying late we did drink a lot of Fresh Mint Tea.. then we set off for Gatwick to go to Marseille at 06am..Si is just being a miserable git.. it was fun mate.

The bigger piece of fun was in the Westend of course .. yes y' all buggers get to be photographed n' smiled at.. us in the front we get shag all :(

Yes, it was all good n' got better as we went along.. u buggers left us with the drinking bill u dossers :moo: .. but never mind ... it pays off when u have mates like the Club managers .. they normally let u off with that kinda thing..:p but myself, OXY, Si n Luke were caught out :p

Well, it was good .. get ready for the France trip bad boyz n' galz.. i'll try for the next Saturday or the one after :D

eeeezzzzzzyyyyy