The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Westenderz Get Ready Sat 17th April

Green Peace

Originally posted by Trig

PMSL @ Sheena! :D

Trouble is im no hijacker, id best leave it to the experts Neil and Faye ;) :p

PS im coming too if you didnt know! :innocent:

Ooh I don't know you're getting rather good at it.

Bringing any cake Sheena??? :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Amazing grace

Would you all like one? I can whisk up one tommorow, choccy or vanilla with jam filling what's wanted?

Sheena,:thumbs:

You truly are an angel sent from heaven. Vanilla with jam gets my vote :)

If anyone wants to meet us at Shams on the way from the West we will be there at 6pm and leave about 6:30.

anyone who is not sure where the Giraffe Cafe is ...there is a map on the first post of this thread. See ya there.

Weather: there may be an odd shower if we are unlucky but thats Britain for ya.

:D

Originally posted by Green Peace

If anyone wants to meet us at Shams on the way from the West we will be there at 6pm and leave about 6:30.

anyone who is not sure where the Giraffe Cafe is ...there is a map on the first post of this thread. See ya there.

Weather: there may be an odd shower if we are unlucky but thats Britain for ya.

Trying to get to Shams for 6.30 - please wait for us!!!!!

What a good time it turned out to be, in the end.

Things started off pretty badly but in the end we all made it a good one.

We entered hyde park tunnel with 14 other Supras like an under sexed misguided Poodle.

Then I put the UK spec brakes to the test as it was blocked with too many stretched limos with Essex birds puking out of the windows. Shams Dreads went horizontal, followed by a nasty smell from the passenger seat. (I dont understand why he bought that aftershave)

Millhouse turned off down a Lay Line somewhere, but we made contact eventually and he found us in the end, think it was the "Jet lag" after travelling from Southampton !!!

Sheena ta for da luverly cake. I dont remember Vin Diesal and Paul Walker being offered cake in The Fast n Furious....They didnt do their research enough 'Sheenas Cakes are the best'

Enjoyed slaughtering TRD3000GT. always a pleasure to see ya Luv ya really Chris he he.

Good to see Nick too.

Dr Bling, nice paint job, Lee loved ya wheels, Jason, I have to say well impressed with ya engine bay, Nice to see such a unique style, it stole the show in Frith Street, even the tranvestites were excited.

;)

Ash n Clair always good to meet ya.

Earth u r da man,(who likes big boobies and big arses) big upto you for creating this subculture.

Doug the Pimp, iza good bloke.

And god knows who else,

Right thats enough suckin up for one night, I'll suck upto da rest of ya laterz.

Cheers for a good un

:cool:

Luverly to see all,

Thanks Si for the kind words about my cakes!!:)

It was a pleasure to meet Roy, Jason Chris and Jo,

I was able to confuse Sham as to how I left one place with Doug as passenger and arrive at next stop with Roy in the car>Lol!!:innocent:

The rush in on the A4 was great fun what a pity the traffic was such a drag but the noise in the tunnel was Awesome!!!!!:D

Sham always a pleasure, hope you have a great time n France!!Thanks for leading us all astray particularly Millhouse!!PMSL:p

Sorry we lost Faye and Keith so early on but I guess they had something else to do!!:innocent: Only joking guys;)

Ash,Luke,Si Doug Dr. Bling,Chris and Brov and anyone I missed as always a pleasure;) :) :) :)Sheena