The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M- Sunday 9th May

Supragal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those old people were class! One came up asking what the spoiler was and what it did!!! LMAO!!! :D

Was a good meet, nice to see everyone again, and some new faces (well to me anyway!)

Cheers for not shunning me now I'm a taxi driver too ;) :D

Scooter and I had quite a fun drive back up the 281 to Guildford :D :thumbs: Shame the spirited driving has knackered the freshly painted front lip even more :( :rolleyes: :innocent:

It was good to see faces old and new!!:)

sad we did'nt get to cruise somewhere my favorite way to ride in line with lots of other stunning cars, plus getting to put foot down a bit:innocent: well on occassion I do you know:)

Andy,Sue,Neil,Squirel+friend,Brian,Simon,Rosie+Stox,Rob and Paul, of course Oxy always good to see the mottly crew.Lollll!!:innocent:

Next meet where are people thinking of, by the seaside perhaps com'on folks ideas we can't put it all on Rosies doorstep lets make it easy for the poor girl, suggestions?

More than 12 names and I'll make a cake!!

Sheena:D

Originally posted by Supragal

Brightons a pain to get into, but Hastings is a thought... who's within reasonable distance of there?

Hastings is good for me and Keith, although at this time of year I wonder where we'd be able to park easily in a group.

OO deary me Hastings is a way too far for me. That last trip did 60 notes a gas on me so bugger knows how much fuel moisty put in??? But the meet is the South East meet so I just gonna have to wait till it rocks back into Bournemouth again LOL.

Incidentally this is sooo screaming out for a caption competition

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BIGMOISTY/Supra%20meet%209%205% Gah it wont link to the pic for some reason and webshots is being slow as ya like.

Was nice to meet a few more ppl......:thumbs:

I wanted to get to the pub and say ello to more but my mate needed to feed on a burger king.

Ash i still aint met ya and ur only 5 mins down the road lol

Nice to see that loadsa ppl made the effort to meet up again:cool: