6. Nick (NWS25)(penciled)

7. Amazing Grace

8. mawby

9 Green Peace + 1 mystery guest

11. Scooter

12. Gandolf

Sorry guys n gals. i have to pull out of this as the car defo wont be back :(

Originally posted by HISUPE

Pease Pottage is at the end on the M23 where it becomes the A23. Basically Horsham, Crawley, Gatwick area.

Thanks HiSupe, could b up for this......would it be ok to be penciled in?

Consider it done - penciled in to CJ's slot :D

Just to bring this to the top again

1. Trig

2. HISUPE

3. Supragal

4. Faye

5. Oxygene

7. Amazing Grace

8. mawby

10. #1 Adam (penciled)

11. Scooter

12. Gandolf

Consider it done - penciled in to CJ's slot :D

:thumbs:Thanks mate, I should be up for this. Hopefully we won't encounter any speed bumps or humps along the way. My cars seriously low at the mo......i've already bottomed out my new bomex front twice already:(

I used to do that on my old supe with the do-luck front on standard jspec suspension :(

Grazed the Skyline a few times too, even though the coilovers aren't set that low!!! :eek: Bummer since its going in for the front lip to be colour coded on Weds!!! LMAO! :D

I used to do that on my old supe with the do-luck front on standard jspec suspension :(

Grazed the Skyline a few times too, even though the coilovers aren't set that low!!! :eek: Bummer since its going in for the front lip to be colour coded on Weds!!! LMAO! :D

Hehe....It's not healthy for the stress levels! Every slight hump in the road im praying i won't bottom out.

You'll have to go Xtra careful after wednesday mate........can't go grazing the new toy:rolleyes:

If we can make it we shall. We are pissing it up with a potential business venturer the night before so I dunno how compos mentus I as the default driver am gonna be. I really would like to see Neil as I think we could do with chattin face to face about his car. And its now been two months and another interior Mod or two since I seen u guys. If we are there we are!

Originally posted by #1 Adam

Hehe....It's not healthy for the stress levels! Every slight hump in the road im praying i won't bottom out.

You'll have to go Xtra careful after wednesday mate........can't go grazing the new toy:rolleyes:

Tell me about it!!! It could get expensive with resprays!! :moo:

Originally posted by dangerous brain

If we can make it we shall. We are pissing it up with a potential business venturer the night before so I dunno how compos mentus I as the default driver am gonna be. I really would like to see Neil as I think we could do with chattin face to face about his car. And its now been two months and another interior Mod or two since I seen u guys. If we are there we are!

Hope to see you there mate :)

I am gettin into the kitchen bathroom fitting industry. An old freind of mine has recently inherited by retirement a building firm. He is looking for someone to foreman his kitchen section and eventually partner that kitchen section as a seperate firm. So not much riding on that evening lol. But I will see what I can do to make it though as my car is lookin well different now.

I may not be able to attend this one guyz....

Dude is gonna be looking at my oil leak, not sure if its gonna be sat. or sun. right now, so I will only pencil my name in just incase I cant get there :)

Maybe next time :thumbs:

1. Trig

2. HISUPE

3. Supragal

4. Faye

5. Oxygene (light pencil)

7. Amazing Grace

8. mawby

10. #1 Adam (penciled)

11. Scooter

12. Gandolf

1. Trig

2. HISUPE

3. Supragal

4. Faye ( tooth dependant :( )

5. Oxygene (light pencil)

7. Amazing Grace

8. mawby

10. #1 Adam (penciled)

11. Scooter

12. Gandolf

I'm going down as a maybe now, sorry chaps

Might not make it :(

The 'liner is still in the bodyshop from weds being sorted (bonnet alignment/colour coding) and he doesn't know if it will be finished by today and they aren't open tomorrow :(

Booo!! :(

Originally posted by Supragal

Come on guys, fingers crossed for nice weather :) Who else is gonna come along?

And, err, anyone want to pick me up? :D

Hi SG

I will come get you if you want...And I promise to drive at a reasonable speed, honest!!

That is going on when I go to see Dude tomorrow as is well and he can repair my oil leak :thumbs:

Offers there if you want it :)