The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Girl!

Guest GirlRacer!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlRacer!

Hey!!! My thread came back!! Heehee! cool! :cool: Thought that was banished to the dusty archives forever!!! :)

Don`t treat it like a man! it is more powerfull and demanding, give you lots more thrills and loads more pleasure but beware, it will bite back far worse than any bloke, believe me i found out the hard way and don`t let any man behind the wheel of your baby, they always feel the need to try and prove they can drive it better than you ! IN my case with my first they wern`t bloody wrong! Enjoy your first real car and where`s the loaf ? lol x

Well I haven't crashed her yet! (despite getting way too fearless now that it's dry out!) I have to try and go round the corners faster every day, just to see if she can! .....and she can!!!!! She just keeps gripping and I keep grinning!!!! :woot: It just feels so good! :) I LOVE MY SUPRA!!! :love:

Don't you just love it now it's all sunny and you can actually see who you're racing in the evenings!! Had a little play with a 911 the other night and there's a friendly Skyline man that I see quite a lot (R32 GTR) but he gets his back end out way more than me!

OK... that sounded well dodgy!!!!! haha!!! (I'm in a very silly mood, sorry!:D:D:D)

Guest GirlRacer!
Hi Elaine, love the car, and you look great too, enjoy the site!

Trust me Steve, the car looks much better!!! :p

And she's looking so much more shiny and gorgeous than in that first pic when I'd just got her - I've had all the front splitter re-done plus new mesh and everything! Just need to fit the clear side repeaters then get loads of sexy pics up on here!

(I still have to look back as I walk away from her in car parks! "ooooh wow!!!!! Look - that's mine!!!!!" Silly huh! :blush:

Welcome to the group Elaine! ;) - lovely car.

I've had my Sup for 5 months now and I still have the grin on my face :cool:

Oh... and respect for doing the pic, no-one's going to forget you in a hurry after posting that! - excellent :respekt:

wHIZz

Welcome to the club Elaine :) glad your enjoying your new Supe i've only had mine less than 2 months and im never out of it unless im at work or sleeping, i love every second of it :D

Oh.. love the pic of you and your Supe both of you look great ;)

Lovin the Ferrari Rosso Red too :cool:

I do the same as you after parking up..you gotta have one quick glance to remind yourself that.....yes that is my car :D

Guest GirlRacer!
Elaine might be ok now, she has had her Supra like 7 months!

heehee! Thanks Rob!!! Nice bloke for caring though!

Are you all better now hun? Hope so :)

Well I haven't crashed her yet! (despite getting way too fearless now that it's dry out!) I have to try and go round the corners faster every day, just to see if she can! .....and she can!!!!! She just keeps gripping and I keep grinning!!!!

GirlRacer, what rubber do you use on your supra? :eyebrows: I need to get myself 4 new tyres soon...

Guest GirlRacer!

At the moment Dunlop Sport 9000's. I've no idea if people rate them or if they're meant to be any good... but they seem to be doing the trick for me right now!!!! :D