The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Girl!

Guest GirlRacer!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But DB, I won't let it go pink - it never comes out of the garage Sir!!

I advised a new guy the other day that yours was up for sale if that helps m8.:thumbs:

Many thanks kind sir :D I'm only jumping on the bandwagon mate. I have a red supra and my first was a red one which I had for over 3 years. Its really only the handles that go pink. :D

Guest GirlRacer!
Another girl Supra driver, and you have a pink red Supra too!

Hopefully it won't ever be pink! It's been resprayed Ferrari Rosso red and just looks the nuts right now! (hope it stays that way!)

OK, well here's my drop-dead gorgeous motor, my hovis..... oh and me! (Sorry for the mad hair - v. windy today! :))

You guys are all so friendly! Thanks so much for all the welcomes!! Hopefully see lots of you real soon (I'm off to the Farnborough meet tomorrow and hopefully gunna be at the southern counties gumball too!)

supra.jpg

Hopefully it won't ever be pink! It's been resprayed Ferrari Rosso red and just looks the nuts right now! (hope it stays that way!)

OK, well here's my drop-dead gorgeous motor, my hovis..... oh and me! (Sorry for the mad hair - v. windy today! :))

You guys are all so friendly! Thanks so much for all the welcomes!! Hopefully see lots of you real soon (I'm off to the Farnborough meet tomorrow and hopefully gunna be at the southern counties gumball too!)

why have you got a lunch box in your hand???????:p

:lol: :clap: :love: