Track Day

Bobbeh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you allowed round with an instructor or chosen passenger? Wouldn't mind someone with a little more experience to give a few pointers (Bobbeh, Simon? :innocent: )

Haha, I'm not going to be in a much better position than you mate, never been to Bedford Autodrome before so I have no idea what its going to be like.. I know they like to use different layouts too, although I believe the GT one is supposed to be good! :)

You can add tuition, like i have done, its an extra £25 for the day.. and you can also bring a passenger, (again more money).. however Im sure it wont cost any more to take someone round who's already signed up.

Jap Brakes tho!! :cya: :D

Found this vid of the GT circuit itself.. look fairly simple in the main, with lots of fast straights and favours the higher powered cars than the nimble ones by the looks of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6208911572321293106

tidy lap in that gocart, struggled a bit on the straights tho, thats where the supes come into there own.

Just noticed online booking has closed, hope there's still space.

Well you know what they say.. you snooze you lose :)

Bignum, looks like a fun circuit for a big powered car, I think the GT layout favours them over the nimbler types, as its more power straights and sweeping bends rather than twisties.. looks fun tho :)

LeeT has been kind enough to give me his stock cat back system, picking up next weekend and will get it fitted right away. Should give plenty of time to get the bleed valve set up so its back to 1.2 bar.

Just hope Nic can get my shocks and suspension parts in time to fit and allign them before the 14th.

Its my 1st track day and really looking forward to it :D

I still have mine in the garage, and I even started polishing it up cos I'm sad :D

Me too m8, I've got a service to sort all fluids soon, I just had an A service about a month ago where they noticed the others needed replacing, so I'll do that before I go... and Im also thinking about tires for my stockers. :)