Insurance

jagman

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.......................

All I have to say is omg!

However, if they have the capital to fund such a venture, and they have done the math, this may actually be financially viable. Remember they are going to get millions of people paying just £450. There projected profit may actually be much lower than other insurers, but i would imagine still be in the millions. To a smaller amount of shareholders willing to take a moderate risk in a new company like this, the projected dividends would i imagine be extremely high.

My insurance policy doesnt run out till january. However, if i took that i would be saving a grand on my tt as im 21.

I have often wondered, does having a faster car make you more likely to crash? I think generally yes, but not inline with the increase in premium.

A very interesting business proposal indeed. and i hope to got its real!:blink:

there is no "no claims" scheme -its a fixed policy

Ok so now I've got 7 years no claims bonus, what happens if I go with these guys and then after a year I decide to sell the Supra and buy a smart car, or they realise £440 isn't financially viable and up the price to £1000? Will they still aknowledge that I have full no claims for when I come to insure with another company.

Sure it's £300 less than I'm paying now... but 7 years no claims is a lot to lose.

Guest huwt4ng

Not meaning to sound pesimistic, but look at there site (http://www.4allinsure.com/). It looks awfully shifty. Do any other insurance companies have a large wad of money under a title saying "Purchase". Has someone got their mind on their money and their money on their mind? I am praying, like everyone that this is real and we can all enjoy cheap as chips insurance, but may i suggest not reaching for your wallet just yet.

I can't believe that an insurance company is going to give 17 year olds who have just past their tests the opportunity to run cars like supras and skylines for £440 a year insurance? This is going to completely gut the hot hatch market. Who is going to spend £15k on a civic type r or focus rs or any other "normal" car when they can spend £15k on a 600bhp single turbo supra? If this turns out to be genuine I think Jurgen had better get an assistant lol!

Yeah a few typos and gramatical errors...

e-mail contact address is "customerservices@4allinsure,com"

It says "Once You Submitted the the form Click Here to Pay"

Clicking on that gives...

"This Account Is Temporarily Unavailable

If you are the owner of this account it is strongly recommended that you check your listed e-mail account for a notification, or contact your support representative."

Yeah that fills me with a lot of confidence.

Guest huwt4ng
...If this turns out to be genuine I think Jurgen had better get an assistant lol!

Dear Jurgen,

Young, Enthusiastic Apprentice

17 years olds

Reliable - Always on time

Strong interest in sports cars

Will work for next to nothing

Will pay to work overtime

Look forward to hearing from you.

Huwt4ng

They say they are resellers for http://cheapcarcover4u.com/ who's site is under construction (and also looks pikey), who are in turn agents for eeasy brokers.

A search on "eeasy brokers" reveals hardly any results. I could only find their website address through a job advertisement (http://www.fish4.co.uk/iad/jobs/advert?adId=12000513&sid=8065AE30FDC7004260&pos=6&src=search&tot=12)

..and when you do go to http://www.eeasybrokers.com you get redirected to...

http://nehemiah.jswfreelance.org/suspended.page/

This Account Is Temporarily Unavailable

If you are the owner of this account it is strongly recommended that you check your listed e-mail account for a notification, or contact your support representative.

I don't think I'll bother.

i believe insurance like this becoming available to the UK would mean we'd see a LOT of publicity on it - tv reports, newspapers etc etc. People would be really shouting about it as it is quite a major saving for 1000's of people.

As i've heard diddely squat, and people say the sites look naff, I definately won't be going with it. I've worked bloomin hard from 18-24 to get my 6yrs no claims (soon to be 7) and i don't fancy losing it.