The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car got keyed a little bit...

nismo_lp

You have every right to use CCTV covering your drive (it is public roads and places that you cannot cover without a licence)

Maybe you want the CCTV to be obvious, maybe you do not, that is your choice --- depending on whether it is meant to act as a deterrent or a lead for you to go and break someone's legs.

In any case you need proof of who is behind this. It's disgusting that it can happen within your own property, this country is going down the drain fast...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you rang and told me didnt think it was to this extent this is disgusting mate like others said more than one person done this or if it was one he has something wrong with his head to do all this amount of work to somebodys car.

really feel sorry for you last time i saw this was at jae on my stand and loads of comments on the colour it was pure jelousy:(

That is harsh mate! Makes my guts turn just looking at it! I had that happen to me about 6 years ago on my old Golf GTI, parked on my drive too! Was told by a few people who did it, these thing have a way of coming out through the grape vine. Think it must have been jelousy because I had never done anything to him! Had to get the whole car painted again, and after about a year the paint sunk and you could see the scratches again if you looked down the side of the car :(

Guest andyj22
I'm sure his will sort it out , however id be happy to donate as would many others I'm sure if thats not the case !

very true my friend

but if not the case as in the insurance not paying out. i am willing to fit the whole bill in the repair cost.

andyj

Guest dee_rz

Thats just sick like a few other have said i'm with them, it makes me almost feel sick seeing that done to such a goregous car i'm fed up with these stories of these little jealous fuckwits :hang: :imsorry: when i owned my supra for only one day i woke up the next day to two slashed rear tyres, made me sick as i'm sure this has to you now the supra is garaged everyday at night time, still had the rear boot lid drawn on with perminant marker during the day outside my mums but it did come out, feel you mate.