The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car got keyed a little bit...

nismo_lp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get cctv..now!

i would feel so bad! i would get a gun and be awake for a couple of nights...if the scumback comes back and plays the 'joke' again...POW right in the balls...so you can see his testicle falling out of his trousers ...:D

fee; really gutted for you mate...

makes me angry

get cctv..now!

i would feel so bad! i would get a gun and be awake for a couple of nights...if the scumback comes back and plays the 'joke' again...POW right in the balls...so you can see his testicle falling out of his trousers ...:D

fee; really gutted for you mate...

makes me angry

Yeah getting a quote for CCTV this week!

As funny as that may seem to some people, i'd probably feel the same mate. If you don't know, you can't act on it, so you'll more than likely keep yourself outta court, or even prison.

If i do anything it will just come back at me again ... i dont really want guys after me that carry knifes around the streets! Im senseable about it now but if i know who he is and i see him on a night out i would almost diffinately stamp on his face and end up in even worse trouble!

If i do anything it will just come back at me again ... i dont really want guys after me that carry knifes around the streets! Im senseable about it now but if i know who he is and i see him on a night out i would almost diffinately stamp on his face and end up in even worse trouble!

I agree mate, the law will come down on you hard for acting on things yourself, (though it doesn't seem like they wanna do much about it themselves), plus you don't need the grief of it happening after the paint work has been re done. I really hope the insurance sorts it out quickly for you buddy.

There would be only 2 ways of dealing with the situation if you did know who it was.

Way 1 leave the law to deal with it and get the predictable result

Way 2 go round their gaff with some freinds and some heavy objects and leave them in no condition to ever hold a knife again.

Way 1 will mean no result and hassle for you long term when they have a go later. Way 2 really means you have to be a proper heavy. Unfortunately if you go anywhere in the middle ground you are either getting into a lot of trouble with the feds or getting yourself in over your head with nasty people.

Bugger me up and blow me over ! that is terrible really gutted for you if that happened to me i would be hunting down the maxflower 306 chav scum! but i suppose that doesnt help in the matter but make you feel better! and yes go for cctv my mate had a m3 and this happend to his car had it all resprayed etc and about 3months later happened again however this time he had cctv and the police caught the bastards

mate that really sucks, I can imagine exactly how you feel, I would'nt go out looking for them I would let it lie as hard as that must be, and I would want revenge all the same, but it will just go round and round in circles, you smash his teeth in and he comes back with all his chavvy friends to do you over etc etc!!

where was the car parked if you dont mind me asking?, might be worth informing the police and getting them to take some prints

Its the school holidays aint it

Bored little Chavs that have nicked their mums kitchen knife cos its "wel ard" and they look "cool innit" then they start to look for things to ruin.

What a bunch of low life's

There should be an anti chav police squad :D

Nah honestly mate i hope you get it sorted with hopefully not to much expense

mate that really sucks, I can imagine exactly how you feel, I would'nt go out looking for them I would let it lie as hard as that must be, and I would want revenge all the same, but it will just go round and round in circles, you smash his teeth in and he comes back with all his chavvy friends to do you over etc etc!!

where was the car parked if you dont mind me asking?, might be worth informing the police and getting them to take some prints

At the end of the drive.... and I told the Police within an hour of finding the car in that condition, they said 'theres nothing we can do... heres a crime number...' and thats the last i heard of them. Quite poor really, my actual house was broken into only a few weeks ago.

• 1 month later...

Right ... Sorry that i havent been to good with the updates.

Elephant have been pretty good throughout the whole ordeal after they realised how difficult it would be to get on a trailer they allowed me to call a company out to change they tyres at my house.

I used the insurance recommended paint shop... thought that if anything goes wrong i could basically pass on the blame. Have to say they have been brill... let me swap and change pieces ... constantly in touch with me throughout the month and a half so far. :)

office4 002.jpg

office4 003.jpg

office4 004.jpg