My car got keyed a little bit...

nismo_lp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who else is going to support a fella member

andyj

Thats EXTREMELY nice of you mate, really do appreciate the gesture ... but im going to have to go through insureance :( Protected no claims so its not too bad.

And... It seems a girl with a boyfriend (NO I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND) that i just kissed last weekend has been telling everyone i shagged her... and apparently they've been argueing recently. Hes a proper scummer with a shitty 'Maxpowered' 306 so i think theres a bit of jealousy as well... pretty good chance its him ... but what can i do about it hey? Police said that theres no point coming out to look at the car.

Thats EXTREMELY nice of you mate, really do appreciate the gesture ... but im going to have to go through insureance :( Protected no claims so its not too bad.

And... It seems a girl with a boyfriend (NO I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND) that i just kissed last weekend has been telling everyone i shagged her... and apparently they've been argueing recently. Hes a proper scummer with a shitty 'Maxpowered' 306 so i think theres a bit of jealousy as well... pretty good chance its him ... but what can i do about it hey? Police said that theres no point coming out to look at the car.

If that is the case then it's tempting to go for revenge, but remember 1) you are not SURE it was him and 2) if you get revenge, a nutter like that would only find your car and properly smash it to bits... so my advice is leave them and their mates well alone, there are plenty other nicer people in the world you can meet and tons of other birds too

Gutted. I do feel for you.

Can you put up a HUGE sign outside your house? A big sign saying

£1000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION THAT LEADS TO THE CONVICTION OF THE SCUM WHO WRECKED MY CAR

Put an anonymous Police number on there for the officer dealing with your case. Put your e-mail on there as well. You never know, the pikey might e-mail you boasting then he could be traced.

Did they take fingerprints? I always thought cars would be quite clean and easy to print as they're cleaned quite regularly

I'm sure one of his £3.49 an hour, chav scum mates would dob him in for that. He's probably been boasting about it. Filth like that don't have the sense to not blab about how 'hard' they are, because they attacked an inanimate (sp?) object in the middle of the night. What a cock.

Speak to this girl, and find out why she's been saying that it was more than a kiss. Tell her that what she said may have upset someone she knows into damaging your car, and you're offering a reward.

You'd get your moneys worth.

Speechless, can't believe the amount of damage done

Thankfully i've never thought I needed cctv but after seeing this, i'm changing my mind.

I live in a nice area, but I'm now thinking of cctv for when I get my Supra

If you really suspected the guy, id personally brake all his windows, slash his tyres and destroy his car. Do the same back. /endangrymoment

If I found out who done it, I would do the same. I am a calm person who would fight as a last resort, but I grew up in the east end of London, and have also served in the Armed forces, so deep down I have a temper.

Hope you sort out your car soon matey

Sickening photos, really sorry for ya mate. :(

I was just wondering if the protective stuff for bumpers/wing panels against stone chips would resist these sort of key/knife attacks, anyone know for definite?

Otherwise we'll just have to invest in CCTV and get alarms with proximity sensors. :rolleyes:

I'm not a big fan of "keyboard warriors" but if someone did that to my car, and I had sufficent proof that it was them, their car wouldn't even enter my reasoning. No point damaging a crappy 306, only to have to deal with the inevitable tit-for-that repurcussions - you arrange for him to get properly messed up, its the only way he wont think of trying a similar stunt. Of course, you have a suitable set of witnesses ready to confirm that you were in a public place with them . . guess I really have been spending too much time with my Russian friends :innocent:

Unbelievable!!!! Really feel for you. I feel gutted and it has not even happened to me!

A similar thing happened to a mates MR2, he woke up to find that his ex had scribed C*** in foot high letters down both sides of his car........what is the matter with some people!

I've only just seen this. I can't imagine how you felt when you walked out an saw that damage. Gutted an angry for you buddy, hope the insurance sort it out quickly. Someone will know who did it, twats who do this kinda thing, can't last long without opening their gobs, then it'll be down to you to deal with them how you see fit. Good luck.

WTF, Nismo, im sorry for ya mate! With all the shit that went on with the wheels and now this, hope the insurance pays out mate. Keep us posted bud.

Thanks everyone. A company was ment to come out to my address today to change the tyres as its too low to put on a trailer... but they didnt turn up... great... will keep u posted.

I've only just seen this. I can't imagine how you felt when you walked out an saw that damage. Gutted an angry for you buddy, hope the insurance sort it out quickly. Someone will know who did it, twats who do this kinda thing, can't last long without opening their gobs, then it'll be down to you to deal with them how you see fit. Good luck.

I walked out and saw 1 small scratch to one side of the car and just turned around and walked back into the house. Had to sit down ... actually felt sick. Then went out about 5 mins later to find that it was actually 100 times worse then i thought.

To be honest i really hope i dont find out who did it!