The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redline Ten Of The Best 3

Gaz Walker

Originally posted by mcanny

I was only passing on the results that they gave to me, don't shoot the messenger :eek:

I wasn't having a pop Michael, don't get offended. I was merely pointing out that I'd see John do 10.85, it was immediately after we'd stripped the car of the seats, spoiler, wipers, you-name-it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have updated times in drag section.

what apout the trap speeds been down? think a propper drag strip is what i prefer its better for all. evlington want to put some of there profit back into the track, maybe seating and propper overhead score boards like pod. maybe prep the startline area with decent launching.

bet the official line is they only just broke even

i think the racers should have fre entry as they putting the cars on the line. no cars no event. they should look after the drivers.

who wants a crappy £250 voucher from a mickey mouse turbo company

just pay the prize money out in lager vouchers or bananas in dudes case :innocent:

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

have updated times in drag section.

what apout the trap speeds been down? think a propper drag strip is what i prefer its better for all. evlington want to put some of there profit back into the track, maybe seating and propper overhead score boards like pod. maybe prep the startline area with decent launching.

bet the official line is they only just broke even

i think the racers should have fre entry as they putting the cars on the line. no cars no event. they should look after the drivers.

who wants a crappy £250 voucher from a mickey mouse turbo company

just pay the prize money out in lager vouchers or bananas in dudes case :innocent:

My £250 voucher is only redeemable against a (overpriced) turbo !!! Wow , now if it was against goods thats different but guess what ive got a turbo and works pretty well !!!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

My £250 voucher is only redeemable against a (overpriced) turbo !!! Wow , now if it was against goods thats different but guess what ive got a turbo and works pretty well !!!!

just think you could have a nice blue looking turbo :)

it is a bit pointless giving you a voucher for a turbo when you already got one.

out of intrest anyone know how much mickey mouse turbos cost.

we want money or a nos kit

it would have been better if you could have spent it on spaller items so you dont have to pay out any money.

whens the next big jap event where everyone going to.

Originally posted by Syed Shah

They said that morning that they were expecting 3000+ people. With that + the commpetitor fees, it is easily over 100k for the day. I hope it goes to better facilities next year.

Blimey!

..... and don't forget the fees that vendors would have had to pay to be there selling stuff

Originally posted by Syed Shah

They said that morning that they were expecting 3000+ people. With that + the commpetitor fees, it is easily over 100k for the day. I hope it goes to better facilities next year.

never seen so many people at elvington. you could hardly see the racing as the barriers were packed all the way down.

suppose there is the free dvd of the event all you had to do was ask for a free dvd coupon, cant see it changing. its like when sky or ntl get loads of customers they stick price up.

i would have thought with that many people they should have a lot more toilets. they could make it a full time site. maybe have the event 2 times a year or something of the same sort of thing. we waited for so long for it to come round and was a big let down.

Originally posted by Christian

OK - so whose car did Leon borrow for the handling circuit?

B43 Leon Green Toyota Supra 44.55 49.04 45.42 44.55

I asked this in GD. I think Glen Warren (Gold Supra) was using Leons number, the obviously didnt update their information.

Originally posted by arnout

only cars in the country?

Nope Arnout i'll race anyone , i just love to race , are you going to the king of europe thing ??? if so i'll race you there :thumbs: :thumbs:

Originally posted by dude

are you going to the king of europe thing ??? if so i'll race you there

Yes planning on but only if I got the car finished and ready; I'm aiming high 8's in a street legal 'on a license' Celica Supra (MA60).

Yes planning on but only if I got the car finished and ready; I'm aiming high 8's in a street legal 'on a license' Celica Supra (MA60).

Could you repeat that, for a minute there I thought you said high 8's from a MA60 :eek: :eek:

:thumbs:

(I always said you guys were crazy :D)

yes, it's a 2jz-vvti engine with a greddy T88 and a mercedes supercharger. Removed the stock suspension and changed to solid rear axle (hilux). Staged fuel, AEM, and some other goodies. Our first aim is 12 secs, second aim is 10 secs, then I'm happy. The last goal is under 9, could be very well possible if we add some NOS. The car is completely stripped and for that we will also change most body parts to carbon.

yes, it's a 2jz-vvti engine with a greddy T88 and a mercedes supercharger. Removed the stock suspension and changed to solid rear axle (hilux). Staged fuel, AEM, and some other goodies. Our first aim is 12 secs, second aim is 10 secs, then I'm happy. The last goal is under 9, could be very well possible if we add some NOS. The car is completely stripped and for that we will also change most body parts to carbon.

Im doing a charged and singled sup soon dude , we can compare notes after i beat you !!!!:D

dude:flame Dev