Gaz Walker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

CRD were running a Ntercooler kit to keep the FMIC cool, they weren't running with NOS though.

BOLOX they were changing the Bottles all day Gaz , that car has a 3 stage system and trust me an cooler system dont use enough to empty 2 bottles every run , if they werent using the NOS why bring a filling station !!!!, you guys just crack me up .

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

CRD were running a Ntercooler kit to keep the FMIC cool, they weren't running with NOS though.

Errr FYI I was sitting next to their tent most of the day and had a few chats with they guys at CRD (top blokes by the way) and they were in fact running NOS to cool the intercooler and Throwing it through the lump hence they where changing bottles like milkmen. And If you watched it going up the strip you could see when the NO2 kicked in.:)

Originally posted by Jake

That's not the final results, those times for the qualifiers were released before the end of qualifying.

Dude ran a 10.85 in qualifying not the 11.01 shown there.

I think I've got it on video.

Jake , i think the 10.85 was run literally just after qualifying finished , i knew that a 11.01 would get me in the shootout so didnt do loads of runs , i dont do times , i just like to race heads up same as any real racer but if you guys wanna see a 2nd car run 9's then i'll oblige as soon as i can but only if jake and the rest of the team turn up !!!!:thumbs:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by mcanny

The TOTB organisers seem to think they are :)

Who cares , i dont , if id run a 10.83 i might be miffed but like i said i dont do times , real racing is heads up car vs car and first one to the end wins , now thats real drag racing , its no good running a 9.99 and sitting on the line for 2 secs that way an 11 sec will beat you every time , if id been fussed about running times youd have seen a lot more than 3 runs trust me , TBH the organisation was shite , if id known my car ran that piss poor top speed id have borrowed some taller tyres and put in a decent speed rather than sit on the limiter for 400 mtrs but it took 2 hrs to get the ticket and no leader board sucks (the LED board was shite ) .

Dude :flame Dev

I'll race any car in the country heads up that can drive 300 miles to an event (preferably with a trailer on the back) :devil: