• 30 Spetember
    • Sometime in October

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill bring something....... got some video editing kit on home PC aswell... well be there at 8 ish at rebock McD for Coffee...

Is it still cool for my baby Bro to come in his Primera GT and run Last?

just pull ou the Digi Cam... in prep for tommorro.. and its sick... something wrong with it..:(... picture is all messed up...

Will need to get it fixed :(.. but no good for tommorro..

Right then, I suppose this is a bit last minute but hopefully most of you will see it:

I'm going to aim to get to Tickled Trout hopefully for about 7:30 (this might not happen I'm a lousy morning person) with the aim to leave there at 7:45 to get to Middlebrook for 8:00 ish.

I (and hopefully at least Shytot (Ian)) will be leaving Middlebrook at about 8:30 in order to get to Hyper in time for 9:00.

As I don't actually know where Asda or Tescos are at Middlebrook, I suggest the main retail carpark this should mean that everyone should be able to see everyone else, and we can get some food from McDonalds or equivalent if needed, unless Alan999 or ~Rob~ want to post up a map.

Otherwise:

http://www.pixelfill.co.uk/images/meet.jpg

Can you post up where you intend to meet up, so I can get a feel for whether we need to hang around for anyone at each meeting point:

Tickled Trout 7:30 - 7:45

1. Pixelfill

Middlebrook 8:00 - 8:30

1. Alan999

2. Shytot

Hyper 9:00 - ???

1. Rob Wild

I'm going to stick to these times as closely as possible, and that means we will be aiming to leave each meeting point at the time stated. This applies to me too, so if I'm not at Tickled Trout before 7:45 leave and I'll catch up.

If anyone needs to contact me tomorrow (for instance to get me out of bed :D) my number is pruned.

see you all tomorrow

Mike

Come off the M62 at junction6 and do a left or right depending which way have come onto the A6027 ( you will no which way as you will be able to see the stadium and thats where you are heading )

You will come to a round about with a big statue on it, turn left onto Burnden way.

Then go straight on through the lights to the mini round about ( police station on your left before it ) and turn right.

Go the the next mini roundabout then do a right again,

Then Straight on up the road with the speed bumps ( Asda petrol station on left ) to another round about go straight across and M'c D's is just there on your left.

Really easy off the motor way you cant miss it.

Come off the M62 at junction6 and do a left or right depending which way have come onto the A6027 ( you will no which way as you will be able to see the stadium and thats where you are heading )

You will come to a round about with a big statue on it, turn left onto Burnden way.

Then go straight on through the lights to the mini round about ( police station on your left before it ) and turn right.

Go the the next mini roundabout then do a right again,

Then Straight on up the road with the speed bumps ( Asda petrol station on left ) to another round about go straight across and M'c D's is just there on your left.

Really easy off the motor way you cant miss it.

SO are you saying look at Mikes map above then?! :D

LOL! Very good post mike, your a bit nifty with the computers hey!

1. Pixelfill

1. Alan999

2. Shytot

3. Matt H

4. Dodgy.

1. Rob Wild

NB***** ASDA is across from GEORGIA PACIFIC on the lights,

You cannot miss it, its after the retail on your left???

Just had a phone call off Rob (red na-T) i will be meeting him in wigan and coming up to the Reebok for 8am ;)

Cheers

Ian

1. Pixelfill

1. Alan999

2. Shytot

3. Matt H

4. Dodgy.

5. Robsupra

1. Rob Wild

Really pleased with the day, and I'm glad everyone had a good time. In all we had 12 runners in Supras, and a couple of others (Primera, Civic Type R) - sorry guys I didn't get your figures. A couple of others turned up to lend their support, including Alan999's brother - good to meet you fella :thumbs:

The results today were all good, and I'm sure everyone with the possible exception of RobSupra got about or more than they were expecting.

The potentially alarming presence of oil on the rollers half way through was still unresolved when we left, although it may have been the Altezza that was parked when we arrived, so The early runners keep an eye out incase you are losing oil.

W0lfman, Leon, RobSupra, Matt H, and myself.

Without trying to upset anyone the final results are:

TT:
Rob Wild  495.7 fwhp   417.4 rwhp
Matt H    409.9 fwhp   342.8 rwhp
AntD      401.9 fwhp   335.7 rwhp
Dodgy     392.7 fwhp   327.8 rwhp
~Rob~     392.5 fwhp   327.7 rwhp
J80leo    378.2 fwhp   315.0 rwhp
Pixelfill 372.1 fwhp   309.6 rwhp
Leon V    362.8 fwhp   301.7 rwhp
W0lfman   346.2 fwhp   287.3 rwhp (stock except exhaust)
shytot    336.4 fwhp   278.8 rwhp (as above)

NA:
RobSupra  296.6 fwhp 244.3 rwhp (needs mapping - hoping for big figures  )
rmountain 204.4 fwhp 163.9 rwhp (completely stock)

Well done everyone :clap:

Thanks - I'll get the pictures and stuff up shortly.

Mike