Pixelfill

When is preferred date  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When is preferred date

• 16 September
    • 23 September
    • 30 Spetember
    • Sometime in October

I just Got a Supra TT today... I'll be interested in running. would be good to see what the car has got...

.. im only in Leigh, lancs....

IM not to sure what i need to do i need to ring the place?... e-mail someone?... does the car have to have anything special on it?...sorry im a Noob!..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolfman i,ll add you to the list mate ...and welcome to the club, it will be good to meet you next saturday, Your car doesnt need anything special to run ( just an engine :blink: lol )

Mike it was Darren (red aerotop n/a) that said he would run ( DJMaclean )

1. Pixelfill (Run)

2. RobSupra (Run)

3. ~Rob~ (Run)

4. j80leo(run)

5. Shytot (Ian) (Run)

6. Rob Wild (Run)

7. Leonv (run)

8. rmountain05 (run)

9.AntD (run)

10. Matt H (run)

11. DJMaclean (run)

12. Carl0s (possible run depending on work)

13. Wolfman (run)

Cheers

Ian

:) I think Mike (pixelfill) is going to organise a meeting at the Reebok (BWFC) stadium and run down into Hyper Sports from there Probably meeting there around 8 to leave at 8:30 to be at Hyper arround 9 ...but im sure Mike will let us know the arrangements in due course

Cheers

Ian

I'll be running my Supra... but question..

My Bro wanted to do this with his Nissan Primera GT... he'll pay his way of course...

And i was wondering... could he come to make numbers up?...

Or should we just stick with Supra's...?

P.S ill be there at rebock Stat for 8:am..

Just been reading up today...

Heard Auto Supra's Are hard to do on Rolling roads...Mines an auto?....with it be fine?

I'll be running my Supra... but question..

My Bro wanted to do this with his Nissan Primera GT... he'll pay his way of course...

And i was wondering... could he come to make numbers up?...

Or should we just stick with Supra's...?

P.S ill be there at rebock Stat for 8:am..

Just been reading up today...

Heard Auto Supra's Are hard to do on Rolling roads...Mines an auto?....with it be fine?

If all the people on the list turn up and run then we've definitely got a go-er, I personally have nothing against a couple of ringers turning up, but as we've (mkivsupra.net) organised the event I would hope that they would understand that the Supes get on the rollers first, and if there is time later they can run.

As for auto questions, Hyper have a good deal of experience with autos, so I'm certain they'll be running them correctly (Dodgy had his auto dyno'd there the other week).

It might be an idea to list who is auto and who is manual anyway, and an idea of what spec:

1. Pixelfill (Run - Auto - JSpec Twins)

2. RobSupra (Run - Manual - NAT)

3. ~Rob~ (Run - Auto - UK Twins)

4. j80leo(run - Auto - JSpec? Twins

5. Shytot (Ian) (Run - Auto - JSpec Twins)

6. Rob Wild (Run - Auto - Single)

7. Leonv (run - ? - TT)

8. rmountain05 (run - Auto - NA)

9.AntD (run - Auto? - UK Twins)

10. Matt H (run - Auto - JSpec Hybrids)

11. DJMaclean (run - Auto - NA)

12. Wolfman (run - Auto - TT)

Carl0s (very unlikely now :()

As Ian posted, earlier the intention is to meet up at Middlebrook retail park (by the Reebok stadium) probably 8:00 in order to set off at 8:30. so that we can get to Hyper for 9:00 to get a good days runs in. If anyone wants to meet up earlier at the Tickled Trout and convoy down from there that's fine with me. we'd need to be leaving there at about 7:45 though to get to Reebok for 8:00. (this day is getting longer and longer :p)

Ok...thx for that will tell him he's last in the pack.., I'm sure he won't mind watching... he is a Keen Car person..

If we make the 15 numbers,,, ill tell him its closed for him...he then might come anyway for support and interest.

Wolf

mines a manual if you want to update the list mate

[Pixelfill]

7. Leonv (run - ? - TT)

8. rmountain05 (run - Auto - NA)

Done :thumbs:

Looks like its all systems go for me on saturday (i'm going to go and touch some wood and cross my fingers for luck or what ever you do!)

I've finally got the car back up and running with everything installed. Its really odd driving a single day to day but i'm sure i'll get use to it :D All being well i'll see you guys on Saturday :) Unfortunatly cant do the convoy as my car will be there from Wednesday.

7. Leonv (run - ? - TT)

8. rmountain05 (run - Manual - NA)

middlebrook, the actual retail park doesnt open till 10am so there really shouldnt be anyone about at that time. MacDonalds etc are open though, for breckie! the car park for Asda has a funny speedbump which i always catch on, so that might be a bad idea. Maybe Tesco? nice big flat car park on the same retail park..

Got woken up with a phone call from work asking if i could work sat&sunday overtime so i said yes then when i woke up i remembered the meet on sat :( worth about £300 for 9hrs, so £600 for a wkend of not doing much. So ill be able to come down to the reebok and meet untill half 8 and have some breakfast with you all then will have to shoot over to work b there for 9 in manchester. Abit gutted now but think of the money to spend on my car :)

Tesco car park is huge and good to meet at as you cant miss it.

HI Rob. Popped into HSR today. Was looking over your single buddy,;) nice:D :cool: I am so jealous:tongue: Think he was on with mapping it:) What you looking for BHP ?????

Cheers matey :) that's good news :) It was a git to fit but never mind it looks good i am really impressed with it. I'm looking at having a few different maps really, one for road/winter/poor condition around 400 and one for summer and race :eyebrows:

I dont really think i would ever need much more 500 bhp TBH I think Supra is an amazing car but even on low boost the thing is getting pretty hard to drive. So i think i'm going to concertrate on other areas for a while :) Until i have my new engine and gearbox fitted :D

Cheers matey :) that's good news :) It was a git to fit but never mind it looks good i am really impressed with it. I'm looking at having a few different maps really, one for road/winter/poor condition around 400 and one for summer and race :eyebrows:

I dont really think i would ever need much more 500 bhp TBH I think Supra is an amazing car but even on low boost the thing is getting pretty hard to drive. So i think i'm going to concertrate on other areas for a while :) Until i have my new engine and gearbox fitted :D

:blink: :blink: :blink: new engine? You got one, or building one.

:search:

Wayhay!!! Just got off the phone with Hyper their still playing with the car but she's held together very well and made *sensored* hp @1.3 bar!!!!! :D I'm really pleased!! He said he might look at 1.4 > bar as she was still going very strong :D Sorry just had to tell someone :) 503

Mike: *sensored to retain the element of surprise tomorrow:D - don't want to frighten anyone off now do we ;) Congratulations by the way :thumbs: