Pixelfill

When is preferred date  

30 members have voted

1. 1. When is preferred date

• 16 September
    • 23 September
    • 30 Spetember
    • Sometime in October

The results today were all good, and I'm sure everyone with the possible exception of RobSupra got about or more than they were expecting.

i had estimated 300-350fwhp as we knew the car was in desperate need of a map so im not that dissapointed really.

the aim of me running today was to get some figures and to work from there and we achieved that :)

Checked mine for oil leaks before we left and mine seems to be clean underneath so that rules me out for the phantom oil leak.

Once again a good day and nice to meet some new faces and some old ones.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it was an awesome little trip out! especially as i got such a good HP and torque reading!!!! chuffed!

Rob:

Awesome little motor you have there! really good sound and good power! glad u are going to have it mapped for over 500! yeah man!!! Just got to make it look as good as it goes now!

Yeah excellent event! Good to meet all of you. I will have to get myself down to Mascrat soon too. So who's BPU had the highest hp?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! ha ha ha

Hi all just got sorted after my day at work. Was gutted when i had to leave you all, made it to just outside manchester in the quickest time ive ever done it and think ever will:eyebrows:

Was good to meet you all at long last aswell. Just gonna put the pics on my pc and ill get the ones i took up soon as then I'll edit afew and put them on again but that may take a while:p

Good to see it went so well for you all aswell, just hope we get to do something again soon so i can come all day then :D

Hi guys had a top day today, good to see you all again :) Just got back been driving it the long way home :D OMG Its unreal i cant get over how fast it is!!!!! I think i'm getting old im a bit scared of it :) But i'm still going back next week to have it mapped a bit higher :eyebrows:

rob wild, spotted you in lowton on friday, near hare and hounds, am sure it was you!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83336

You was stopped at the traffic lights next to the church, opposite the pub.

The last set for you guys chris from hyper sr his 750 bhp supra wow its ace just love that car(rushing off to get a big fat loan)

massive t78 single:cool:

a BIG THANKS to all the members that came today been a really good day out even though i forgot half off your names plz remind me from time to time;) and also A BIG THANKS to chris at hyper sr for all his hard work

Rob, Get that 500bhp sorted.:sly:

from Rich (Very impressed):)

Will do matey its in hand ;)

Great results guys! Not to impressed with Rob Wild and his 'tempting' PHR turbo.....if I don't sleep tonight then it's your fault!

Sorry dude hope you had a good night sleep i know i did'nt could'nt get that noise out of my head :D

Awesome little motor you have there! really good sound and good power! glad u are going to have it mapped for over 500! yeah man!!! Just got to make it look as good as it goes now!

Yeah i know it looks like i'm going to have to change my signature wanted bit and i think i'm going to have to get that full respray shortly still not sure what colour! But i suppose that most people are only ever going to see the back of the car anyway :eyebrows:

Looking at your posts on here rob wild it was probably Hyper test driving your car if it wasnt yourself, i just recognized your car. Was definately ures though!

Yeah it was Chris from hyper err testing the car :blink: I kind of get the feeling he was'nt messing about either :cool:

sorry not there today sounded ace,had car in there this week but got bad news needs ,need engine if anyone got one in there pocket.hope thers one next year,i'll b back.:(

Yeah Chris mentioned that he had "one of the runners" in earlier in the week, and that all was not well. He did tell me what, but I'm afraid I've forgotten. I seem to remember thinking *ouch* when he told me - hope it's nothing too serious and that you'll be back out and about sooner rather than later :)

Mike

:p Wicked day !! enjoyed it, good to meet some new faces too :cool:

Very impressed with Rob Wilds Soop Just another 3-5 bhp eh :eyebrows:

Glad everyone enjoyed it i was impressed with everyones cars all gave good BHP figures

With only running 0.8 boost :blink: Guess what i,ll be doing soon:innocent:

Cheers

Ian