The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Rolling Road Day Extravaganza - 24th September

S7EVE

* UPDATE *

First page updated, its £35 a head, start time is 8:30, convoy details on the first page. RR is now fully booked though. More the merrier welcome to turn up for food and enjoy the atmosphere on Sunday. Hope to see you all there.

Greg you have PM.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* ALL THOSE ON THE ROLLING ROAD *

OK - I have tried to please everyone, although someone does have to go first and someone has to go last, so here is the running order, the times will act as a guideline, although may become earlier or later as the day progresses.

09:00 - 09:30 - ISJ

09:30 - 10:00 - KrisCRX

10:00 - 10:30- BigBro

10:30 - 11:00 - James

11:00 - 11:30 - Burna

11:30 - 12:00 - Chris

12:00 - 12:30 - Pete

12:30 - 13:00 - * LUNCH *

13:00 - 13:30 - Tim/Flip

13:30 - 14:00 - Trick152

14:00 - 14:30 - Simon

14:30 - 15:00 - S.Green

15:00 - 15:30 - SilverShark

The two reserves have now dropped out so if anyone else would like to be the first reserve please let me know, I will try my very best to get you on the rollers ;)

I should be going also from Notts area but im also out on saturday night so i wont make the start!!!

Anyone else heading down from Notts/Derby area that are also having a few drinks on Sat night??

Voo, what time you thinking of going down? Dragon might be up for going down too.

I would be grateful if any one going who has a single turbo set up in an auto would take me round the block in it.

Trying to decide on whether to go single !!

I know Western Performance have there own Single Turbo Auto Supra pushing around 750bhp, we'll have to ask them nicely! :D

I dont think i will be going tomorow, i am majorly broe till friday and sleepy!!!

Hope you all have a great day

Voo! Gutted! :( Well if you change your mind, you know where we are, hope to catch up again soon,

Right guess i'd best get some shut eye, finally sorted everything ready for tomorrow.

See you all there! :)

Steve.