The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black supra mats

supradibbs

cross your toe's as well mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for god's sake man, can you not just let Wayne get it sorted without having a dig every couple of days when people don't receive their mats?

will you post another snide remark if they should't arrive tonight then?

:rolleyes:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for god's sake man, can you not just let Wayne get it sorted without having a dig every couple of days when people don't receive their mats?

will you post another snide remark if they should't arrive tonight then?

:rolleyes:

"God Dam" lighten up man, dont you go gettin your knickers in a twist as well, just a wee bit of leg pulling going on here.

Saying all that i hope you get them in time for easter????????????

Love

Neil:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

"God Dam" lighten up man, dont you go gettin your knickers in a twist as well, just a wee bit of leg pulling going on here.

Saying all that i hope you get them in time for easter????????????

Love

Neil:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:p

sorry dude, just seemed like you're always having a dig.

if it really is all 'innocent' that i'm sure Wayne will forgive you :D

:p

sorry dude, just seemed like you're always having a dig.

if it really is all 'innocent' that i'm sure Wayne will forgive you :D

Wayne (Dell Boy) is supping it up on the costa del mats durning the cold winter months

Still love

Neil (fat scottish bas***d)

Are these recorded delivery? This is not me being funny Wayne, I know you are good for this, but I had other stuff sent by an esteemed member of this forum (shiny knob bits), and as you - they were good as their word - but I never had a sodding "we tried to deliver" message - *but* my stuff was waiting at the post office (and would have been until they sent it back). I don't trust them as far as I can throw them!! ;) So if I should have had them, let me know and I'll trapse all over them as before :D

Are these recorded delivery? This is not me being funny Wayne, I know you are good for this, but I had other stuff sent by an esteemed member of this forum (shiny knob bits), and as you - they were good as their word - but I never had a sodding "we tried to deliver" message - *but* my stuff was waiting at the post office (and would have been until they sent it back). I don't trust them as far as I can throw them!! ;) So if I should have had them, let me know and I'll trapse all over them as before :D

The cheque is in the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez ... I'm going to have to leave a pair of slippers in the car ..... no way I'm putting my dirty feet on these!!

Wayne, they look superb from the pictures and look forward to seeing them tonight ..... well done mate and worth the wait. :thumbs:

Wow, these are superb just check em!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.