The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black supra mats

supradibbs

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the first to get in on this mat thing and then I got out (nothing in particular) but from what I see I am glad I did?

oh well go find someone else to buy them from then

Right sorry guys we recieved the mats back over a week ago now but the bloody supplier never fitted the retaining rings so hadto be sent back too them,we should recieve them back early next week then a couple off days for the logos

try to understand i cant make these in five mins no one makes these and we had to do the patterns etc from scratch

i will post next week with any more news

oh well go find someone else to buy them from then

Right sorry guys we recieved the mats back over a week ago now but the bloody supplier never fitted the retaining rings so hadto be sent back too them,we should recieve them back early next week then a couple off days for the logos

try to understand i cant make these in five mins no one makes these and we had to do the patterns etc from scratch

i will post next week with any more news

Now, Now, dont go getting your nickers in a twist, i was just stating that i am glad that i decided to get out of the deal "and thats all"

Have a nice day

Only the fact that 4 months ago "Dell Boy" got this thread started and 4 months later still nothing; plus take a look on the face of my avatar who has just had a peek at them:D :D Joke:innocent:

yeah but there one of items, not like they can be just collected on the shelf :) so its cool as far as im concerned. doesnt mean im not gaggin for them tho!

They will be worth the wait guys. I trust Wayne to supply quality goods and they are only taking so long because he wants them to be perfect.:)

thanks Andy/Matt nice to people understand what goes into making a new product,4 months yes because i had to gain numbers first if i could off afford to make them all first then sell them i would have

Yay :) :) :) Just in time for christmas

Does anyone have any ideas for keeping them clean? Perhaps some protective mats on top of these ones ;)

LOL... yeah - buy some chavvy £20 mats from Halfrauds and keep your bling Supra ones to hang on the wall ;)... or you could invest in a Bling Mat Protector 2000™ :

Only £99.99

Cheers Wayne, looking forward to replacing my crummy £20 halfrauds mats with something slightly more schlinky underfoot.

Yay :) :) :) Just in time for christmas

Does anyone have any ideas for keeping them clean? Perhaps some protective mats on top of these ones ;)

I bet your the kid who bought a new pair of shoes but never wore them incase he got them messed up...... then grew out of them!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.