The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black supra mats

supradibbs

as above i have managed to secure a deal with a supplier to make top quality black mats for the mkiv supra and i mean top quality none off this halfrauds junk

these will be embroided with your choice off outline colour and supra logos,i have the first set coming in next week without the logos just to be double sure on fit quality etc but have been assured that these are the best around

so can i see a show off hands we are hoping to put these out for about 60-£70 but just awaiting a final price on logos

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is also the chance we can add custom logos too them.

Also had a further conversation with my suppiler and these mats are the top grade that are suppiled to audi, vw, bmw etc etc so have too be spot on and also come rubber acked like the supra pure sport mats with means they wont move about and with form to the contour off the footwell

Guest gzaerojon

i'll definatly have a set of these, i bought a set of "supra mats" a while back but they were too rigid and kept riding under the pedals.

if these are rubber then they'll be perfect :)

will they have the whole so they hook to the floor?

i'll definatly have a set of these, i bought a set of "supra mats" a while back but they were too rigid and kept riding under the pedals.

if these are rubber then they'll be perfect :)

will they have the whole so they hook to the floor?

good point my bros jean wearing freind i will double check on this even if it does not the rubber backing will make sure it dont move

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.