The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someoneplease Tell me the deal with JAE this year.............

JohnK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

john,

as was said FAQ's has all of the links.

There is different threads for different things if we had 1 thread it would be a nightmare to organise. Hence why the FAQ's.

I just wish some of you would read that first then these little threads wouldn't happen.

To be honest, John isn't the only one. My wife told me that if I intended to go, to get my name down quickly. So, I had a few minutes this morning, (and I mean a few minutes), and tried to put my name down. The first place I thought to look was the events section.... After reading a brief selection of posts about colours and stuff, I noticed the thread was locked... Then I did a quick search for JAE.... Time's up... Too many threads.

Again, like John, I wasn't aware of a FAQ. It seems to be a real big deal this year :blink:

Just turn up Matt, I'm sure you wont be turned away :)

bob,

the problem is last yr there was 60 ish names on the list and we had 98 cars there.

This year we have so far 130+ on the list and space for 150. if you work out that an extra 50% turn up we won't have enough space.

If you follow the FAQ's, go to the Who's coming thread at the end and follow the instuctions it helps. But I will update FAQ's right now.

updated

Click to last page, see if your on the list if not Pm Ahh Aristo with your user name and car colour.

Please help me. I'd like to JAE but I'm not sure how to dress myself in the morning. Can somebody help me by calling round my house and put my underpants on me properly please?

I think this is uncalled for.

When time is an issue, both for reading the board and any possible deadline to sign up, it is near on impossible to find the info needed.

Several threads 10+ pages long some of which are locked and the FAQ thread didnt show on a search.

Its easy to know where to look if you able to spend all day on the net from work and follow every thread from its creation.

I have now PM's Ahh Aristo and believe im signed up.

bob,

the problem is last yr there was 60 ish names on the list and we had 98 cars there.

This year we have so far 130+ on the list and space for 150. if you work out that an extra 50% turn up we won't have enough space.

Fair enough.. but we are talking about Mr Harwood! :D

Thats a superb number of Supras.. if we're not careful we may get restricted numbers in future as what happened to the Scoobies! :)

Fair enough.. but we are talking about Mr Harwood! :D

Thats a superb number of Supras.. if we're not careful we may get restricted numbers in future as what happened to the Scoobies! :)

Bobbeh,

I don't know who Mr Harwood is mate, other than a member of the club

I think this is uncalled for.

When time is an issue, both for reading the board and any possible deadline to sign up, it is near on impossible to find the info needed.

Several threads 10+ pages long some of which are locked and the FAQ thread didnt show on a search.

Its easy to know where to look if you able to spend all day on the net from work and follow every thread from its creation.

I have now PM's Ahh Aristo and believe im signed up.

I apologise profusely John - I was hoping you wouldn't take it the wrong way, it was only meant in jest.

The board is VERY busy of late and it is difficult to keep up so I sympathise and understand entirely. It's difficult to seperate the wheat from the chaff sometimes.

Feel free to kick me in the knackers at JAE. (but give me some warning so I can clench my buttocks and hold my breath)