The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S.E.M- March *FIRST POST WILL BE KEPT UP TO DATE*

Supragal

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great meet. Dangerous, your seats look wicked, can't wait for mine to be done...

Good to see everyone again, good pub venue too- what happened to the MK3 lot?

My radio seems to cane batteries within minutes so I didn't bring it. I need to sort that out...

Yep good turnout,

Nice meeting all of you that I hadnt before!

Cheers James for taking me out for a spin, I needed it just to remind how quick the supe was!

Simon no probs!, didnt really get a chance to chuck it around as much as i'd like to though!

coming back was interesting as I had the digi cam on the passenger seat ready just incase I see a cool car and a R34 Gtr goes past me, so I filmed it! I took one pic but as it was dark they may have though the flash was a speed camera! lol!

Might try hosting the vid albeit dull but it was through dartford tunnel which made it more interesting!

BTW Rosie what camera was that you had? am I right in assuming it was a digi camcorder which you can take still images with?

Cheers

Tom.

Originally posted by TDRAPER

BTW Rosie what camera was that you had? am I right in assuming it was a digi camcorder which you can take still images with?

Sont IP220. Yeah, digicam with mpeg and still piccie facilities, had it a while now, it's pretty cool :)

Yep ... T'was a laugh! I'm still cursing that white crap all over my car from the motorway though :mad:

CJ - that exhaust of yours sounds sweet :cool:

Paul E - What happened? I had some cash I was going to give you at the pub for the hose! :p :p

I must admit I didn't expect to go home the way we did - but I knew where we were as soon as we headed into Windsor. Although, would I be right in assuming that Amazing Grace may have got a bit lost :p :p . I saw the signs for Slough and started to get worried!!

I'll get the pics sorted as soon as poss

Cheers, J :cool:

Sorry I missed you all but as I thought Brighton's Honey Club got the better of me - had a great drive down there on Saturday night (about midnight if anyone spotted me with neons on :D)then more sheepishly drove back to Hertfordshire today feeling utterly crap and couldn't remember where you all meeting :( so hope to see you all at the next one.

any pics from today's meet?

Cheers SG!

Originally posted by Scooter

you still want that NA now?;)

Yep I think so!, I dont do much motorway driving so I dont really need that sort of power on the roads I drive, although If I actually had a TT I would have had a good chance of racing that R34!

Good to see you all today. I am sorry i didnt get a chance to introduce myself to everyone but I am sure we will meet again in the near future.

A couple of mentions:

Dangerous Brain - Seats and interior looked good friend - very nice job.

JamesArup - Loved the airbox jobbey surrounding the induction kit - you have to take it off and let Paul copy it so that i can give him even more of my money.

Mandy - Wow - now that is pink eh? If you want to get noticed, well, thats defo for you! Great looking bonnett work and, once again, the boot build blew me away.

Rosie - Thanks for organising. Great to finally see you in the flesh -so to speak.

Paul E - Thank you for not selling me anything!

Me and Joshy are already looking forward to the next meet.

:thumbs:

Hello all,

It was good to meet loads of ya today. I've got some good photos that I'll put up when I get the chance. It was a good day, and at least it didn't rain while we were at chievely!! Bit of a trek to that pub, a good drive tho :cool: I think a few of us thought that the person up front was off home and that we were all following:p

Hi all,

Really good to see ya all, if its this much fun in the b**dy cold I can't wait for the warmer weather and dry roads!! Good to see the usual peeps Rosie,Si,Ash, Mandy(a mind blowing colour!!looking damn hot!!. James, I just followed you and Rosie until I saw signs for the M25, slight picturesque detour but more pleasant and probably quicker than going through the roadworks!!Lol! Roy nice to see you albeit breif!!Ha. Andy, Brain and Mrs. Brain good to meet you.

To those I did'nt speak to catch you next time

Sheenaxx;)

Hope you all got home safely, no blue light etc !

Nice turn out in the end for a cold March day.

Good to meet you all again, must get a bigger exhaust, am feeling very out-gunned !

Supra-Power, was nice to see you, I'm really sorry we lost you at the lights, I was following "the car in front" as I didn't know where the pub was - as it turned out he didn't either, but we caught "the pack" up after a bit.

Nice to see you anyway, hope you will turn up again, it was the Mkiii that I first lusted after many years ago !

Gerry

PS. Koool seats Brian !!

I don't get out to many meets so it was good to be able to come along to such a great one. Excellent turnout so, once again. well done to Rosie for organising it (as well as the rest of the weekend).

Someone else can lead the convoy next time - I can't take that kind of pressure! :cool:

TDRAPER: G'wan. Get an NA, you know it makes sense :)

Great pics Dangerous and James. Desgaceful how none of us can be bothered to clean our Supras...we are a dirty bunch.

:D

I felt real sorry for Paul E, we had all got on the M4 eastbound afterwards and I got a call from Paul, who said he couldn't see any Supras in front of him, when I asked him where he was he said A34 going towards Oxford.

If we had radios this wouldn't happen, everyones responsible for buying their own...but all part of the fun I spose, if things always went to plan it would be boring I spose.

:innocent:

Originally posted by Green Supra

I felt real sorry for Paul E, we had all got on the M4 eastbound afterwards and I got a call from Paul, who said he couldn't see any Supras in front of him, when I asked him where he was he said A34 going towards Oxford.

What, you mean he couldn't keep up! Even with his new turbos! :D

Originally posted by Patrick_Devlin

What, you mean he couldn't keep up! Even with his new turbos! :D

No - I was busy following the silver supra in front - who I quickly realised was on his way home!!

Too nervous to floor it - after my brush with the law you do spend a lot of time looking in the rear view!

Backed off at 120 hours community service, ban for a year and retake speed!

Well - thats if i could see out of my rear view - it being tinted so much!

:p