Guest steve77964

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steve77964
everyone will say apexi.

but dont worry too much, a lot of owners on cars run no filter and risk anything flying into the blades.

many people say the hks one lets lots of crap through, there is a filtration test somewhere

you cant please everyone and if id have listened to what everyone had told me in my life it would have been a hell of a lot more boring and id have just been a clone of someone else ;)

haha

Guest steve77964
Wow! I love it. Looks so mean in black. I've seen a couple of other TS Widebodies but they didn't look as good as yours. The colour really suits it.

What do you mean Ewen? Am I missing something?

he said watch out for jake coz i couldnt find the new thread button haha!

and thanks for the comment too!

Guest steve77964
:welcome: Hi steve, wow, what can I say, that looks like one hell of a Supra you've got there. Looks awesome! Be nice to have a good look at JAE.

cheers steve

really hope i can get there! i need to get some new front seats b4 then, it's the only thing letting down the interior now, two tone seats coz the jap guy had crappy lilac seat covers on so one half is black and the other faded grey coza of the sun.....

Guest steve77964
stunning car mate would look even better with some facelift front lights would just finish it off

i know what youre saying but it all comes down to cash id rather spend the money on the engine now ive nearly done the interior!

i have some eyebrow spoilers to go on but when i get the car resprayed (in black again) ill fit them then!

steve

Guest steve77964

thanks everyone yet again

im gonna sign off now

ill try and check back tomorrow at some point :)

have a good weekend!

steve

i know what youre saying but it all comes down to cash id rather spend the money on the engine now ive nearly done the interior!

i have some eyebrow spoilers to go on but when i get the car resprayed (in black again) ill fit them then!

steve

i that case give gzaerojon a shout get the insides done in black he will also referb them so they will look brand new