The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet: 27th Jan 2004 - Valley Park Croydon

oxygene

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey guys! look whos managed to finish work early! Anyone think i should give the babe a polish before tonight? (thats my supra before you guys/gals with dirty minds start thinking dirty thoughts! :p ) Snow is holding out so far!! Me and Rosie should be with you by 7:45 the latest. :thumbs:

Originally posted by BigRoy

Yeah being celibate since the wife departed is hard work!:D

Actually I might be on me tod! Faye what time u leaving, might convoy down?

Depends when Keith picks me up ( no supe tonight :() but he should be here about 7.00 ish.

It was good to see you all if a bit cold Brrrrrrr!!!! Thankx Faye for the loan of your gloves they stopped the frost bite lol! Nice to get in the restaurant and warm up and eat something I was starving! Thanx Roy for seeing me onto the right road home, after I left you I found my way easily, Many thanks.:thumbs:

Ash great to see you as always, call me soon XX

Rosie,Keith et al see you all soon.

Sheena.:)

Guest m5 killer

nice to meet you all that went to valley park see you again, as soon as another meet is arranged. ps threecars went in to the west end and i lost them somewhere on park lane sorry folks i cant remember your names but im sure one of them was called rosie any way later its way past my bedtime.

Hey everyone, yeah sorry for losing you Roj!! We circled round but couldn't find you- you shoulda taken us up on the offer of a radio!!! :D Good to meet you though.

Still can't believe Dark Angel turned up randomly lol

Nice to see everyone again, hope you're feeling better Keith!

Ash- sorry for spending the entire night with my foot in my mouth over the whole gay thing ;)

Trig- hope your thumb is ok!! :thumbs:

Originally posted by Supragal

Ash- sorry for spending the entire night with my foot in my mouth over the whole gay thing ;)

Trig- hope your thumb is ok!! :thumbs:

Yeah that was hilarious, your comment to trig of..

'Oh hold still, dont be such a poof!' whilst you were trying to remove a splinter from his thumb.

No offence taken sweet, I take it all in jest, I know you dont mean it :)